The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New game by Ndemic:better than First Strike
07-05-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 05:46 AM by tau19182.)
New game by Ndemic:better than First Strike
Are you planning to do a game,like the "First Strike" for android?It would be cool to toss nukes all over the planet...Also the game matches the "Ndemic style"-global games,that involve the destruction of our planet....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: New game by Ndemic:better than First Strike
(07-05-2014 05:45 AM)tau199 Wrote:  Are you planning to do a game,like the "First Strike" for android?It would be cool to toss nukes all over the planet...Also the game matches the "Ndemic style"-global games,that involve the destruction of our planet....

Something we are thinking about. Definitely no promises though.
07-05-2014, 05:54 PM
There is a game called Defcon, its about thermonuclear war, aka, tossing nukes everywhere haha.
07-05-2014, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 06:33 PM by Hollo48d.)
I would like to see a multiplayer geopolitical game where you can conquer other countries by many options and possibilities, but around the same gameplaytime as Plague Inc/Plague Inc: Evolved.
Create a powerful kingdom how you want it, which will also affect your strengths and weaknesses, and the main goal is to be better politically, aswell as in taking over and to defend, because destruction is not the main purpose, but to be the best ruler/leader, so even if you have outarmed your enemy, he can still win by political points.
You could save up points by either building your empire from your own country, by making your armies/technologies better which would give a second kind of points that only applies to usage of armies, taking over countries/continents, and making important decisions about countries or allow one or more of their traits to go up.
Just came up in me, I would love to play such a game, also in full customizated maps, colors, etc..

~Hollow.
07-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Victoria 2, Europa Universalis 4, Rulers of Nations, Supreme Ruler 2020.

I'm sure you'll love one of these games
07-05-2014, 07:20 PM
(07-05-2014 06:46 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Victoria 2, Europa Universalis 4, Rulers of Nations, Supreme Ruler 2020.

I mean in compact form, not extended like those games, more of a quick build-up and takeover with decisions regarding people and other countries' needs. On a map too, like Plague Inc./: Evolved, and also with mapped effects, and numbers, unlike selecting units on a map, you control it in decisive moves, real-time.

~Hollow.
07-05-2014, 07:52 PM
(07-05-2014 07:20 PM)Hollo Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 06:46 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Victoria 2, Europa Universalis 4, Rulers of Nations, Supreme Ruler 2020.

I mean in compact form, not extended like those games, more of a quick build-up and takeover with decisions regarding people and other countries' needs. On a map too, like Plague Inc./: Evolved, and also with mapped effects, and numbers, unlike selecting units on a map, you control it in decisive moves, real-time.

~Hollow.

Oh I understand now, I've never seen any kind of game like this. It would be interesting.
07-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Yeah,Defcon would be cool,if realeased by Ndemic)
10-05-2014, 08:21 AM
the thread sunk