The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Introduction Topic!
25-06-2014, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 06:42 PM by DzumaParalic360.)
RE: Introduction Topic!
Hey there. I'm Dżuma(Polish for plague), from the small country of Croatia, and I love the world of diseases and poisons. My favorite plague: Parasite/Neurax Worm, and I love unconventional symptoms as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi all! My names M3ltd0wn, but you can call me Melty if you want! I'm 16 years old, I adore this game and my favorite aspect of the game so far is the Neruax Worm. Nice to meet you all! Smile
30-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Okay, It's time to introduce me (after a long time).

Hello, my real name is Michał (in English - Michael). I'm 15 years old and I come from Poland.
My favorite plagues are: Neurax Worm, Virus, Bio-Weapon and from Scenarios my favorite one is Frozen Virus.
First of all, I really like Plague Inc. I was playing a lot the mobile version and I really enjoyed the experience.
I'm glad about that the game is now for PCs, with really cool graphics and gameplay.
Now (after releasing Scenarios) I'm waiting for the Content Creator, an amazing tool Smile
30-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Hello!

My name is Chicken Wings, but you can call me Chicken if you like Smile
I am 15 years old and I am from the United States.
My favorite aspects of the game are the Neurax Worm, Necroa Virus, and the regular Virus.
I love being able to be incognito (except on Mega Brutal Sad) and infecting many people, then rushing viral instability and killing everyone with mass lethal symptom mutation Big Grin
03-07-2014, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 07:36 AM by Dang706.)
Hello,

I'm Dango currently 18 Years old, been playing this game on Android before pretty actively and now been playing the Alpha since its start and currently beat the whole game on Mega Brutal (doing Scenarios on MB now) and I fell in love with this game
the first time ive played it.

I hope the multiplayer wont disappoint us!

If you need any help with the game or how to beat it feel free to add me on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042048579
05-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Hello everyone. Smile

My name's Žan and I come from Slovenia. I am 19 years old.
I have been playing this game since it was released and I love it!
My favorite plagues are Bio-Weapon and Neurax Worm.

I just finished High School for Media and Graphic Design, getting a degree for Media Technician and
I am hoping to get accepted in University for Graphic Design this year.

I love watching anime, sci-fi and horror movies, I love street hockey and playing tennis.
Also play a lot of other games, my favorite being moba League of Legends.

Hope we get along. Smile
18-07-2014, 12:07 AM
My user name comes from the name I give all of my plagues, which I came up with without even thinking of the game's developer; I just have issues with humanity. ;-) I'm another Aspergerian (I saw a couple of other Aspies reading through the earlier intros, which didn't surprise me; I think this game is particularly suited to us, for some reason), and I'm in Canada.

I've been playing Plague Inc. for about a week now; I'm unemployed and it's too hot to do much else right now, so I've been playing A LOT.

I have a Bachelor of Arts that I completed five years before my Asperger's diagnosis, and none of the work I've done since graduating has had anything to do with my degree; I know we're all surprised by that. ;-)

I'm 42 years old and I've been playing tabletop RPGs for 32 of them; Plague Inc. is actually the only electronic gaming I do these days.
04-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Hi there,
I'm also a new guy to this forum. So i'm impressed about it. And This forum has so many interesting topics. Hope to go a long journey with you. Thank you.