The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Early Access Evolution 7 - New cheats, scenarios and Español, Português & Italiano!
23-05-2014, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 01:20 PM by NdemicTea7.)
Early Access Evolution 7 - New cheats, scenarios and Español, Português & Italiano!
It's taking more time than planned to get the big feature we mentioned last time ready, so thought we would give you something else to infect with in the meantime.

We have four new official scenarios for you. You can now resurrect a 30,000 year old frozen virus or destroy humanity in a world of mass-produced artificial organs. For you movie buffs out there, you can also see if you can also try killing humanity with the Nipah Virus - the star of the film Contagion.

Also, quite a few people have been asking for improved cheat functionality. As well as adding three new cheats, you can now use the cheats on any disease type you like! You are also able to use multiple cheats at the same time, providing you with endless variations Wink

On top of this, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese languages have now been added - slowly infecting more people Wink. If you want to see your language added, come help translate (more info here).

Still working hard on the next big thing, expect something in a few weeks time.

Thanks a lot

Plague Inc: Evolved - Update 0.7.3 full change log:
New additions
  • Added 4 new scenarios, along with several new achievements
  • New cheats and cheat functionality (use multiple cheats at the same time, on any disease type)
  • New endgame screens added
  • Portuguese, Spanish & Italian languages added
Tweaks
  • Major update to game engine & events to fix a number of gameplay/event issues.
  • Space positioning of some UI elements (so translations work better).
  • Added pulsing feature to minimap in Necroa Virus
Fixes
  • Number of typos and XML errors fixed.
  • Fixed issue where expanded information for countries not displaying

Change log for previous update can be found here: Evolution 6
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Early Access Evolution 7 - New cheats, scenarios and Español, Português & Italiano!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Is it available on Steam now?
24-05-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Early Access Evolution 7 - New cheats, scenarios and Español, Português & Italiano!
When is the big one coming ?
25-05-2014, 05:00 AM
do we have to redo the main game on brutal in order to activate the cheats?
28-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Can you please just unlock the cheats. I really do not want to play through the game all over again. Also what is the point in having them locked if while you're cheating your score will not count. If people want to cheat just let them cheat.
31-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Hey Ndemic, with evolution seven giving us more or less everything from the mobile game to the PC game, what kind of innovation for this game and its features can we expect for the future?
01-06-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Early Access Evolution 7 - New cheats, scenarios and Español, Português & Ital...
(28-05-2014 07:32 PM)pcat10 Wrote:  Can you please just unlock the cheats. I really do not want to play through the game all over again. Also what is the point in having them locked if while you're cheating your score will not count. If people want to cheat just let them cheat.

I do think you have a point here. As someone who's beaten it all on brutal on mobile, I'd rather not go through it again unless I want to. I say, how about having a few unlocked by default, and some crazier ones that you need to beat all on brutal to unlock, etc.
02-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Thanks guys, we will think about this.

Trying to fix the bug that means you have to redo everything to unlock the cheats, that shouldn't be the case!
04-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Just to clarify: old version it was enough to play the main plagues on brutal to unlock the cheats. I know that because I never bothered with the necroa virus. XD

In the new version do we have to play literally ALL of them, including Neurax Worm and Necroa Virus? In this case I will be very disappointed, to be honest. I am possibly the only person in the community who seriously despises and hates the necroa virus. I don't like zombies and I don't like the virus, It does nothing for me, I don't have any fun with it. It's not a problem. I don't like it, I don't play it ... until now.

Would it maybe be possible to go with a "win 5 plagues on brutal to unlock" attempt? or 7, maybe (covering the main plagues again) if I don't buy the extra plagues on the mobile version, I would be able to unlock the cheats with only the normal plagues, too, wouldn't I? So why am I forced to play content I do not like and would not have bought on the mobile? it's included in the PC game, doesn't mean I would have spent money on it or bought it otherwise.

I would be truly grateful if you guys could rethink this attempt. (it's not like the mobile version where you can just unlock them with a small purchase if you don't want to play through all the content. We have already payed for all content so the unlocking process really is kinda annoying on the PC-version)
05-06-2014, 07:39 AM
The game just updated and cheats are unlocked! Thanks NdemicTom!