The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

World population update?
27-05-2014, 10:54 AM
World population update?
Are there plans to update the world populaton in-game? According to Wikipedia (USCB actually), the current world population is 7.165 billion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: World population update?
(30-05-2014 11:20 AM)JohnMar Wrote:  With the Updation of population .......Its so difficult to control Crowd on Famous Places .
We have its best solution for all of you . Centurion Barrier Systems are best for Control crowd for all places to Control Crowd . We also have Road Barriers to control Road Traffic and Crowd .

wat
30-05-2014, 04:57 PM
(30-05-2014 03:14 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  wat
Sent the report Cool
30-05-2014, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2014 08:12 PM by temporalExc89.)
(30-05-2014 11:20 AM)JohnMar Wrote:  With the Updation of population .......Its so difficult to control Crowd on Famous Places .
We have its best solution for all of you . Centurion Barrier Systems are best for Control crowd for all places to Control Crowd . We also have Road Barriers to control Road Traffic and Crowd .
You do realize you are advertising your product to a group of people who actively play a game where you spread disease, and kill everyone. Why would anyone in this group want to buy your stupid barriers...
You do also realize that most people here do not like anything created for the purpose of restricting population movement, and thus slowing the spread of a plague....
Crap... I just realized I am probably talking to a bot =P.
31-05-2014, 03:53 AM
(30-05-2014 08:01 PM)temporalEx Wrote:  
You do realize you are advertising your product to a group of people who actively play a game where you spread disease, and kill everyone. Why would anyone in this group want to buy your stupid barriers...
You do also realize that most people here do not like anything created for the purpose of restricting population movement, and thus slowing the spread of a plague....
Crap... I just realized I am probably talking to a bot =P.

Haha, it is a smart bot, it associated the word "update" with his product.