The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Feature Request
27-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Feature Request
Add please the virus infecting animals then they mutate in any Godzillas and then trample down and burn down the world map)))
Or UFO-virus from x-files (people infected with bees)
And still the virus can be released at the ocean and infect at first fishes, birds and then people.
And still Russia needs to be divided into 3 regions probably: The European part (densely populated, the large cities, the temperate climate, the advanced medicine), Siberia (very rare settlements, very cold, a meditsina=vodka) and Primorsky Krai (Vladivostok, Habaroksk) (average density of the population, damp, close contact with China)
It is a pity that there are no video inserts. though any
Also change of seasons because it influences infection speed is still very necessary
And still scientific during process of game can make discoveries reducing a vlyaniye of symptoms and speed of distribution of an infection
Still would be cool if there were randomny events like meteorite falling to a virus (as tiberium from CnC) with the subsequent infection of Earth.
Still it is possible to make a virus of space as Venom from the spiderman.

Badges with symptoms can be made more small, and symptoms is will add a variety more. too most concerns also ways of infection.
It is more than symptoms, it is more than infection ways, it is more than distinctions between viruses, bacteria and fungi !!!

Many thanks for that that you don't do any garbage like call of daty.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Feature Request
Thanks for the ideas!
03-06-2014, 02:19 AM
Later within the future can we have the ability to toggle multiple scenarios on at once? like I know there are scenarios that behave opposite of another(global warming-ice age for example) but like, can we activate global warming, sovereign default and the black death scenario all at once?
03-06-2014, 02:14 PM
(03-06-2014 02:19 AM)Aethere Wrote:  Later within the future can we have the ability to toggle multiple scenarios on at once? like I know there are scenarios that behave opposite of another(global warming-ice age for example) but like, can we activate global warming, sovereign default and the black death scenario all at once?

Interesting idea, we will have a think.

You will of course be able to create your own using the scenario creator, so it will sort of be possible one way or the other!
04-06-2014, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 02:53 PM by Omeg47c.)
And that if to enter a mode: virus vs virus?
One virus AI, and another the player operates... also it is necessary to kill, for example, more people (and it is possible to infect the same people, the main thing to kill the first)

And still there can after all be such people, at which immunity to any symptoms or ways of infection...
07-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Biohazard RE: Feature Request
(03-06-2014 02:14 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:19 AM)Aethere Wrote:  Later within the future can we have the ability to toggle multiple scenarios on at once? like I know there are scenarios that behave opposite of another(global warming-ice age for example) but like, can we activate global warming, sovereign default and the black death scenario all at once?

You will of course be able to create your own using the scenario creator, so it will sort of be possible one way or the other!

Speaking of which when will that come out? It was one of the main reasons i got the game, and i am anxiously waiting for it to come out.
17-06-2014, 09:47 AM
(07-06-2014 07:54 PM)necropony1 Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:14 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  

Speaking of which when will that come out? It was one of the main reasons i got the game, and i am anxiously waiting for it to come out.

Work on scenario creator is progressing well, but new disease type will be next!
17-06-2014, 11:20 AM
I will love to see when a earthquake happens, and the tsuname on the map Smile Loving to see other events like Nuclear Bomb (with huge mushroom), a meteorite going down, hurricanes, how the earth turn frozen or turned desert, etc The more living the planet earth shows, the better!!!
23-06-2014, 02:56 AM
Here are a few suggestions to make the game better:

- Closed-Border Infections
Create a slight chance that a disease might infect those pass a closed border in a neighboring country. The chance increases with:
- Number of Infected in Neighboring Countries
- Number of Neighboring Countries in Anarchy
- Amount of Infected Borders around the Closed-Border Country
- Air Transmission Upgrades
- Water Transmission Upgrades (If Closed-Border Country has Water Border)
- Insect/Rodent/Bird Transmission Upgrades

I think that this is necessary since it seems highly unrealistic when Botswana has no infected and 14 dead with a closed-border while all of its neighboring countries are in anarchy.

- More Real-Life Virus Scenarios
The educational and realistic scenarios are excellent. Here are some ideas for a few more:
HIV, Hepatitis, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Ebola Virus, Poliomyelitis, Measles, and Cestoda; to suggest a few.

I personally loved the real-life disease scenarios and hope to see more. They are just so much more interesting than the ones about tweaking the Earth with switched climates, pirates, etc. to me.

- More Symptoms in Main Game
More symptoms in general would be appreciated.
In the Scenarios, there are often extra symptoms - such as Fatigue, Myocarditis, and Pharyngitis. Adding these to the main game through an extra symptom page or wider chain would make the game more interesting.

- Neurax Worm Can Open Airports
Neurax Worms with the symptom "Obsession" can Open Ports and Borders in Fully-Infected Countries using an Ability.
Often when I am using the Neurax Worm, countries will close borders, dock, and airports. The closed airports are very annoying as I lose my Trojan Plane ability in that country. A country that is fully-infected (meaning that no healthy people to fight the worm's power) should be able to use DNA points to open ports, if the symptom "Obsession" - where worms can influence people to do their tasks.
25-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Hello. What I would like is to have some options to add more countries as lots of them are grouped.
Also, having a background in virus/bacteria research, my wife suggested that the cure process should be more realistic because as you can see currently in the world, it doesn't suffice to have a cure to deploy it to all countries. Some countries will only have the cure a long time after it will be developped. This way we would have a little more time to try to prevent cure research in the game.

And something that could add fun and realism is that mutations doesn't occur to all already infected people at once, but on a specific spot. This way you'll have really different strains of the virus. Some non lethal that may have spread everywhere, and some lethal that the player would choose where they will appear if added with dna points or randomly if the virus mutated on it's own. This could balance the longer time needed to developp a cure, because if you have to infect humanity 2 or 3 times to eradicate it, you have to choose more wisely where to mutate it relatively to the places the cure is being researched.

But by the way, the game is great Smile Good job!