The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Sanguine Plague (Helloween DLC)
30-07-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Sanguine Plague (Helloween DLC)
Раз уж есть зомби в игре, почему бы не появиться и вампирам? Хорошая идея!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 08:01 PM
sunk again
18-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Vampires!

Will it be something like zombie virus?..
18-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Can you add some ideas from this page? it's about a vampiric transformation from another game and I think that you can gather some ideas from it http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Lord
18-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Well, it seems basically like a mix of the neurax worm, necroa virus, and a pinch of simian flu. It would be interesting to see how you would make it different from it. The concept is really cool but I do not know if they should add one and how well it would translate game-wise. Hmm..... maybe I will start a post about this and see what the Yo! It's Spicy! fans think. I personally think it is a good idea I just don't want a repeat of the simian flu.

Okay, I admit I didn't like the simian flu. It wasn't a horrible plague or anything.... The main problem is the apes were basically DNA point factories and were not as important as I thought they were. Also, the fact that I was waiting for nearly a year for it to release might not of helped..... It is most likely my 4th favorite. (Behind in order necroa virus, neurax worm, and nano-virus) The fact that I loved the previous plagues is that they really helped introduce new game concepts and fleshed out new ideas. Instead we got a plague somewhat similar to the first two. That is to not say that it was exactly like it but when I kept playing I kept thinking "man, those ape hordes remind me a lot of zombie hordes" and "man, just keep the infection rate extremely low and watch the DNA points from the ape colonies climb up rapidly". Anyway, I love the plagues that introduce new game concepts and designs and improve the base Plague Inc. game. Hopely the last one will make us waiting for Plague Inc 2 Smile
20-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Yeah! Awesome it‘s cool idea!
24-08-2014, 09:05 AM
Sounds really good
24-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Но если прокачать зомби симптом вампиризм, то как бы они тоже становятся вампирами.
26-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Cool!
26-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Maybe can you add vampire transformation?