The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mythological Suggestion
09-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Mythological Suggestion
Hello, I'm a new user, and I find Plague Inc Evolved very interesting. I plan on buying it today, and I love the ideas of spreading plagues like Black Death, Zombies, and all that good stuff. I was reading the official/unofficial wikia page for Plague Inc, I don't know if the information if correct or not but I saw that Neurax Worm, and Necroa Virus are the only Special Plagues, with 2 more being ? marks, and since I am a big mythological creature fan, I'd like to suggest a Vampire disease, and Lycanthropy disease. It just sounds really cool to spread the world with a disease like Lycanthropy, or Vampirism. It would even go greater with odd multiplayer function that I hear will be added, I don't know how that would work, but I hope it does. Either way, the Multiplayer could go like, 1 player chooses Lycanthropy, the other Vampire, they start on different ends of the world, and spread it how through out the world. Maybe it's a 3 way war for survival, something similar to Underworld, without the Werewolves/Vampires use guns, and are multi billionaire people, all that. When either Humanity destroys both(unlikely), or Humanity is destroyed(likely), the Werewolves, and Vampires have a war, similar to the way the player can control zombies.

Again, this is all just a suggestion, based on my fantasies with this game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Mythological Suggestion
(09-06-2014 08:02 PM)HazmatZa Wrote:  Hello, I'm a new user, and I find Plague Inc Evolved very interesting. I plan on buying it today, and I love the ideas of spreading plagues like Black Death, Zombies, and all that good stuff. I was reading the official/unofficial wikia page for Plague Inc, I don't know if the information if correct or not but I saw that Neurax Worm, and Necroa Virus are the only Special Plagues, with 2 more being ? marks, and since I am a big mythological creature fan, I'd like to suggest a Vampire disease, and Lycanthropy disease. It just sounds really cool to spread the world with a disease like Lycanthropy, or Vampirism. It would even go greater with odd multiplayer function that I hear will be added, I don't know how that would work, but I hope it does. Either way, the Multiplayer could go like, 1 player chooses Lycanthropy, the other Vampire, they start on different ends of the world, and spread it how through out the world. Maybe it's a 3 way war for survival, something similar to Underworld, without the Werewolves/Vampires use guns, and are multi billionaire people, all that. When either Humanity destroys both(unlikely), or Humanity is destroyed(likely), the Werewolves, and Vampires have a war, similar to the way the player can control zombies.

Again, this is all just a suggestion, based on my fantasies with this game.

Well,the vampirism was already suggested by me...as for lycantropy-a good idea!You should check the catalogue http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=689
10-06-2014, 12:03 AM
wouldnt the vampires die off as soon as theyre no more humans to feed upon? So, you could win but loose too...

Now wolves would be interesting.. they eat everything.
10-06-2014, 06:09 AM
(10-06-2014 12:03 AM)LordVampy Wrote:  wouldnt the vampires die off as soon as theyre no more humans to feed upon? So, you could win but loose too...

Now wolves would be interesting.. they eat everything.

1)There are animals with blood-so they can live happy ever after
2)The v -s can make most humanity slaves,like the neurax(In this case,they use feromones)
3)The v-s can die off like the z-s from Necroa
11-06-2014, 11:33 PM
ahh excellent points.
However, guess it would depend on which vampire legend you use. Cause in the most I know of they cant do animal blood.. or they can but its really gross.
Didnt think of the slave aspect. A great idea.

Hate to say it Ive not been doing too well with the Necroa, right now I just dont get it.. but, Ill keep trying.