The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

saved games not showing
28-02-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 04:15 PM by kriegtigb3c.)
saved games not showing
I just noticed that when I go to save a game, I can see multiple previous savegames. but when I go to load a game, I only see the most recent one. Bug?

--edit/amendment--

When you try to load from the main menu, you only see the most recent save. If you start a game and then try to load, you see everything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: saved games not showing
(28-02-2014 04:01 PM)kriegtig Wrote:  I just noticed that when I go to save a game, I can see multiple previous savegames. but when I go to load a game, I only see the most recent one. Bug?

--edit/amendment--

When you try to load from the main menu, you only see the most recent save. If you start a game and then try to load, you see everything.

Thanks for reporting this.

Would help hugely if you could report this from within the game (in the Options screen) so we can get more info and start working on a fix.
28-02-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: saved games not showing
(28-02-2014 04:58 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Thanks for reporting this.

Would help hugely if you could report this from within the game (in the Options screen) so we can get more info and start working on a fix.

Took me a minute to find it, because it's not under the Options screen (video, audio, accessibility, etc), and it's only available on the menu when the game is not in progress - I had to save and quit and get back to the main menu to see the 'help & info' which then lead to 'contact us' - which is what I assume you're referring to?

Having that more clearly marked during early access as 'bug reporting' or something would funnel more reports into the place you want them to go, I think (as well as having it available during the game and not just at the root menu).

Thanks for the pointer in the right direction, I'll get it submitted.
Find all posts by this user