The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Idea for Scenario
21-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Biohazard Idea for Scenario
What about a "save the World" Scenario? A evil Team of scientists wants to kill the Human Race and you have to create a antivirus in Order to stop them. But you have to be careful because you can be Infected too or the scientists may notice you and try to eliminate you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Idea for Scenario
Pretty cool idea but... Give a little more detail look at my [New game] post on my profile. Be more specific. Otherwise yea thats a great idea Big Grin
24-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Would be cool if developers added Ebola fever and anthrax. And tuberculosis. Smile
24-06-2014, 09:27 AM
(24-06-2014 02:08 AM)Crash_Achron Wrote:  Would be cool if developers added Ebola fever and anthrax. And tuberculosis. Smile

These are all on the list of potential scenarios to do in the future - Anthrax would definitely be an interesting one!

Re: a "save the world" scenario - also a really interesting idea in how it twists the standard Plague Inc. formula of taking down humanity! Not sure how much the diseases would like to save them though Tongue
03-07-2014, 07:34 PM
I've always wanted a scenario where you play as a good pathogen. Maybe even an option to go rogue and start killing like other plagues, if that won't complicate things too much.

But still; inoculate the world. Soon mankind will be safe! Mwahaha!