The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Multiplayer
24-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Question Multiplayer
When does the multiplayer come out? I really can't wait for it to come out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Multiplayer
Can't put a date on it at this stage. Custom scenario creator and a new disease type are likely to come first!
28-06-2014, 04:49 AM
Would it be possible to have a PVP multiplayer game mode when the multiplayer DOES hit? I mean, who can kill off the planet faster or more effectively type games. Cooperatively is cool sounding, and I cant wait to give it a try, but PVP is what get people's blood flowing... and toxins spreading.
03-07-2014, 01:58 AM
(28-06-2014 04:49 AM)The Silver Fo Wrote:  Would it be possible to have a PVP multiplayer game mode when the multiplayer DOES hit? I mean, who can kill off the planet faster or more effectively type games. Cooperatively is cool sounding, and I cant wait to give it a try, but PVP is what get people's blood flowing... and toxins spreading.

Totally agreed Silver Foxin, something competetive may even kickstart the game even more!

Or maybe even brush up the game by making one player control the humans and one player control the disease!

Im playing this game so much but with multiplayer i would play this game to infinity and beyond! Things like having a sort of "meta" would just blow my mind for a game like this!

Greets Dango
07-07-2014, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 10:34 AM by camper2867.)
Wink RE: Multiplayer
I hope next mutation of PLAGUE INC EVOLVED will be lethal to infected players xD

Maybe,to add playing as humans...
Multiplayer : you can play as human or plague
Or if you are a human you can play against AI plague
07-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I respect the multiplayer taking a long time to make, because for a game like this it's really important it's done well. It can so easily be just a gimmicky add on to the game, so it's best if the devs take their time and make it a real mode with real, good features.
08-07-2014, 10:09 AM
(07-07-2014 04:12 PM)uk dr Wrote:  I respect the multiplayer taking a long time to make, because for a game like this it's really important it's done well. It can so easily be just a gimmicky add on to the game, so it's best if the devs take their time and make it a real mode with real, good features.

Absolutely. This game has so much potential, multiplayer could make or break it. Time is a commodity they have plenty of, using it isnt such a bad thing, after all.