The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Fanart! (New work: Necroa Virus!)
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Fanart!
Sorry for double posting if double posting is bad! I have a new piece of art to show!
[Image: nL8Wa89.png]
Another requested picture, this time I have drawn tau1996's Digital Virus, my interpretation of it at least Smile
I heard at one point on the thread for the Digital Virus that someone thought it should look like some sort of ball.
It inspired me, so I went with a machinery infused type thing, while also trying out a form of "lineless" art.
Probably not too good looking, but I did my best ^^

Necroa Virus will come next!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 10:26 AM by Poldeme96.)
(30-06-2014 02:05 PM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 01:24 PM)Poldemo Wrote:  I really like your art, can I use it as my desktop background?

Sure! I haven't made my art into backgrounds before, so I might need a bit of your help.
What resolution do you use for your desktop? I'll take the picture and fix it up so that it's at the resolution you have, and then it will look good and have no blurriness.
After that is done I'll give you a link for it, since posting pictures that are too big on here can stretch things Tongue
EDIT: I've also put up some links on the main post to a few different resolutions and sizes. Let me know if any of those work for you!
(30-06-2014 01:33 PM)tau199 Wrote:  Please,can you draw a Digital virus or a Crystilline blight picture?Smile
http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=60
http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=663

I'll try! It might take some time, but they both look interesting to me so I will be sure to get at least one done.

I tried the 1920x1080 version and it fits perfect. Thanks. I like your other artwork as well, keep it up.

(30-06-2014 11:48 PM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  As requested by tau1996, a picture of the Crystalline Blight, one of his cool plague ideas Smile
[Image: nOOA7nG.png]
The left picture is how I imagine the crystals to look, these particular ones have bits of meteorite on them from when they crash-landed into Earth.
The right picture is of how I imagine someone with partial epidermis crystallization, which is a fancy way of saying his skin is crystallizing.

Up next I will either draw the Digital Virus or Necroa Virus, depending on which initial sketch looks better. The other will be drawn second Big Grin

This one reminds me of an episode in Avatar the Last Airbender when Aang's friends get covered in crystal.
03-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Love seeing all these - some really creative pieces!

Keep them coming - really interested to see what ideas people have for brand new disease types as well as the existing ones!
03-07-2014, 01:36 PM
(03-07-2014 10:57 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Love seeing all these - some really creative pieces!

Keep them coming - really interested to see what ideas people have for brand new disease types as well as the existing ones!

Thank you very much!! I am glad you enjoy them, I will make sure to keep the art coming!
Necroa Virus picture should be posted today Tongue
03-07-2014, 03:19 PM
As promised, my Necroa Virus interpretation!
This time I have decided to draw a zombie, more specifically, one of the late game ones when you have the messed up brain scan of a person with the tongue hanging out.
A very fun plague to play as Smile I tried to make it messy and dirty to reflect the rotting and decaying nature of the Necroa Virus.

If you wish to view it the link is here, but I warn you, it's pretty bloody, gory, and kind of nasty.
So if you don't like seeing those kinds of things, I don't recommend going to the link Sad

If you have any requests, feel free to tell me and I will do my best to fulfill it, and if there are no requests, I'll just draw whatever I get an idea for!
04-07-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Fanart! (New work: Necroa Virus!)
(30-06-2014 11:23 AM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  Hello! I'm a big fan of Plague Inc. Evolved, and I thought the best way to show it was by drawing some fanart of my favorite plague type, the Neurax Worm!
[Image: 00BKtdm.png]
(Apologies if it doesn't look too good, I'm not quite a pro artist yet ^^')

EDIT: Due to request, I have some links for wallpaper versions of the Neurax Worm artwork I've made!

800x600 version
1024x768 version
1280x1024 version
1920x1080 version

If none of these are a good fit for you, just tell me your desktop resolution and I will try to make another version to better accommodate it!

Links to other pieces of fanart I've drawn so far:

Crystalline Blight, a plague created by tau1996
Digital Virus, another plague belonging to tau1996
Necroa Virus zombie (Blood and gore warning!)

Nice Big Grin
Can you draw The Beast from Homeworld Cataclysm? I'm meaning interior of infected ships... Wink
04-07-2014, 10:44 PM
I LOVED the neurax worm fanart
The DigiVirus one is pretty cool, but adding details will make it better
I will not say my opinion about Crystaline Blight because I never really understood it.
And the Necroa Virus seems... Wierd. (At least for me). It's too cartoony.
05-07-2014, 05:10 AM
(04-07-2014 01:02 PM)ManganM Wrote:  Nice Big Grin
Can you draw The Beast from Homeworld Cataclysm? I'm meaning interior of infected ships... Wink

I do not know much about that, but I will try! I've done a bit of research and it seems interesting, while also on topic enough by being a "plague" of its own Big Grin

(04-07-2014 10:44 PM)DrunkGam Wrote:  I LOVED the neurax worm fanart
I will not say my opinion about Crystaline Blight because I never really understood it.

I'm glad you liked the Neurax Worm fanart, and I'm sorry for some of my work not being entirely appealing to you!
My art style is naturally kind of cartoonish.
It isn't too apparent when I draw things like the Neurax Worm, but can make itself obvious when I draw things like people and zombies.
I am not very skilled at more realistic drawings, but I have been trying to improve my art and get at a point where it looks better Shy

The next piece of Plague Inc. fanart I draw, I will make sure to try to go back to my "roots" of just simply drawing the plague type as it "actually appears".
But at the same time I will attempt to make it interesting. Maybe this will be better?
I appreciate the feedback! Thank you for telling me.
Who knows what plague will be drawn next Tongue
05-07-2014, 06:09 AM
(05-07-2014 05:10 AM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 01:02 PM)ManganM Wrote:  Nice Big Grin

I do not know much about that, but I will try! I've done a bit of research and it seems interesting, while also on topic enough by being a "plague" of its own Big Grin

(04-07-2014 10:44 PM)DrunkGam Wrote:  I LOVED the neurax worm fanart

I'm glad you liked the Neurax Worm fanart, and I'm sorry for some of my work not being entirely appealing to you!
My art style is naturally kind of cartoonish.
It isn't too apparent when I draw things like the Neurax Worm, but can make itself obvious when I draw things like people and zombies.
I am not very skilled at more realistic drawings, but I have been trying to improve my art and get at a point where it looks better Shy

The next piece of Plague Inc. fanart I draw, I will make sure to try to go back to my "roots" of just simply drawing the plague type as it "actually appears".
But at the same time I will attempt to make it interesting. Maybe this will be better?
I appreciate the feedback! Thank you for telling me.
Who knows what plague will be drawn next Tongue

Hey it's me Jake from Yo It's Spicy! I would just like you to note that I posted your artwork on http://icspicy.blogspot.com/2014/07/plag...icken.html

Keep the artwork coming Big Grin I loved it!
06-07-2014, 02:56 AM
(05-07-2014 06:09 AM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  Hey it's me Jake from Yo It's Spicy! I would just like you to note that I posted your artwork on http://icspicy.blogspot.com/2014/07/plag...icken.html

Keep the artwork coming Big Grin I loved it!

Thank you!! That's wonderful, I greatly appreciate it Smile
I will be sure to keep the art coming Big Grin