The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New Plague Is Simian Flu
03-07-2014, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 09:03 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
Plague Inc New Plague Is Simian Flu
What is your thoughts on the matter?

(03-07-2014 08:52 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  What is your thoughts on the matter?

Not shocked as Ndemic Creation said that was out of their control to announce the new plague type so it means they were partnering with someone. The major clues was the 'dawn of the new plague type' which is a pun on the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. The biggest give away was the fact that a major company (20th Century Fox) linked to Plague Inc in an advertisement for the game and the fact that Ndemic Creations shared it with us was the big give away.

I disagree with the people who say it will be too much like the zombie plague because in the description it sounds radically different from zombies due to the fact that you have to juggle ape transmissions, human transmissions, ape symptoms, human symptoms which might make it more exciting then even the much requested zombie plague. It would be cool to balance fighting the humans and evolving your apes at the same time and that sounds like it will make it a very exciting plague type as it adds depth and variety. I would also hope that we would have hidden start-up messages just like the Darkwater pop-up in the zombies mode as it gave the players a great time trying to find out all the endings and hidden beginnings of the zombie plague and in my opinion it was extremely fun.

I would also like to add although it would be awesome to know the release date of the update that is coming, I am okay with them taking the time. I also hope it would be able to play in scenarios such as the other special disease types.

Although this is a wild guess it will most likely be released on the release date of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes or somewhere close to that. Any who I am pretty excited for this plague even if I was extremely nervous at the beginning on how they were going to pull it off it looks like it is going to be alright.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply