The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

HUD disappeared !!!
07-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Bug HUD disappeared !!!
I was playing normal game when i suddenly discovered cheats...
Because i got full save with all stuff and everything on MEGA BRUTAL completed except parasite i started a brutal parasite game.I wanted to unlock unlimited plague.I won the game and when there was 0 alive i opened world menu to see how much years they will need to develop a cure(long story),and when i closed world menu in the game was absolutely no HUD.It wasn't a big problem i did the game again but can someone explain it?

Thank you! Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: HUD disappeared !!!
Hmmm, this is an interesting one! It sounds like it isn't a big issue any more, but if you would like someone to look into us then please do one of the following:
  • add to one of the "bug" threads, either here or on Steam
  • email in using in-game contact form
  • email in using support section of our website.
29-07-2014, 12:10 PM
No one responds on my gmail! Sad
30-07-2014, 06:30 AM
(29-07-2014 12:10 PM)camper2 Wrote:  No one responds on my gmail! Sad

I've had this problem before. Because i went into the world menu, i saw there was healthy people left. I saw the no healthy people are left popup. So I decided to go update the infected people by going into the world menu. What i saw however was Greenland, Iceland, and Indonesia all healthy. So I leave the world menu to check just in case, and i see no HUD, all the buttons break and I'm forced to restart completely. It seems to me that the game is skipping a line of code. As a result it breaks the game if you try to update the bar. Or breaks on it's own.
30-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Okay,thanks Smile
01-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Biohazard RE: HUD disappeared !!!
(30-07-2014 07:01 PM)camper2 Wrote:  Okay,thanks Smile

YW