The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

game won't start on android
23-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Plague Inc RE: game won't start on android
(24-07-2014 09:15 PM)juriel Wrote:  The game is not working for me too. I can start it and browse through menus with no problems. But when i start a scenario or simple game it enters a not responding state. a quick note: i can choose plague buffs and game difficulty with no problems. The not responding state is the easiest case. sometimes it hangs the whole phone so i have to force restart. This bug never happened on version 1.8, it started on 1.9. My phone is LG e510 optimus hub.

(23-09-2014 04:46 AM)snotnos Wrote:  This thread told me it's not my phone, it's the game. Whenever I get close to winning the game will crash. I'll be deleting the game soon as I close my laptop.

Android user, been fighting bugs for about 4 days now.

Hello guys,

What you are describing is usually related to insufficient RAM. Can you please make sure you have at least 180MB of RAM Memory before starting the game?

Let me know if you managed to get the game working.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: game won't start on android
Same problem here,on my Alcatel One Touch Pop S3,around 370Mb free ram. I got no problems with 1.9,its just happened after the upgrade to 1.10.1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply