The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

I got a idea!
09-07-2014, 10:02 PM
I got a idea!
This may be impossible to do, or pretty dang hard, but what if....you got to play against the Plague, maybe for the Necroa Zombies you build up Z-COM's military, and strengths, maybe give the orders, and so on for the other types of Diseases/Plagues, maybe like for the Simian Flu coming out, you play it sort of like the X-COM Base Search were you search for the location of the Base of the Monkeys, or in X-COM's case EXALT.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: I got a idea!
(09-07-2014 10:02 PM)JohnShepard0911 Wrote:  This may be impossible to do, or pretty dang hard, but what if....you got to play against the Plague, maybe for the Necroa Zombies you build up Z-COM's military, and strengths, maybe give the orders, and so on for the other types of Diseases/Plagues, maybe like for the Simian Flu coming out, you play it sort of like the X-COM Base Search were you search for the location of the Base of the Monkeys, or in X-COM's case EXALT.

Sounds like quite a lot of coding but I like it!
10-07-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I got a idea!
Definitely something we are thinking about, but would be an entirely separate game. Concentrating on Plague Inc. at the moment!