The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague scoring - and one other question
30-08-2018, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2018 07:20 PM by spikemana1e.)
Question Plague scoring - and one other question
I'm sorry if this has been asked hundreds of times, but how does scoring work for normal official plagues on plague inc?

In the official scenarios, there are 3 biohazard symbols, and to get 3 biohazard symbols on mega brutal, you need to finish the world in 350 or fewer days, with 60% or less research done.

How does it work with normal plagues? Normal plagues don't have 3 biohazard symbols, they have 5.

Also, is there an official discord server for plague inc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Plague scoring - and one other question
Hi Smile

In all modes, Score depends on how fast you complete the game, cure progression, infectivity, severity, and lethality. So It's similarly about infecting fast, killing steadily and suppressing the cure. I don't want to say too much more, but there are a lot of strategy guides out there that can help you break down the best plan for each plague.

And no, at present there isn't an official Discord server for Plague Inc. We're not ruling out making one, but at the moment we haven't set one up.
07-09-2018, 03:49 PM
(03-09-2018 12:46 PM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  Hi Smile

In all modes, Score depends on how fast you complete the game, cure progression, infectivity, severity, and lethality. So It's similarly about infecting fast, killing steadily and suppressing the cure. I don't want to say too much more, but there are a lot of strategy guides out there that can help you break down the best plan for each plague.

And no, at present there isn't an official Discord server for Plague Inc. We're not ruling out making one, but at the moment we haven't set one up.

Thanks so much, been waiting a while for an answer!
10-09-2018, 12:11 PM
yeah, sorry about that. This forum isn't very active so when it gets flooded with spam I often don't see actual new posts. Have you thought about jumping in to the Steam message board community? You never have to wait long for an answer there!