The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Film Maniac Achievement brain-storm
22-07-2014, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 04:11 AM by A Gu088.)
RE: Film Maniac Achievement brain-storm
I got it without starting in the U.S. (I started in China.) I had every country but Greenland infected, and I got the achievement when moving apes to Greenland. I maxed out fomite transmission if it means anything.

You also don't have to win to get it, apparently - I lost the game I got the achievement in.

Quote:113 had airborne transmition at this moment, caused humans to cough their own blood, increased their intelligence with a chance of triggering immune system.
Gonna try that combination next time.

My disease didn't have hemoptysis or any of the neuro-enhancement symptoms to start - in fact, it didn't evolve at all, and got discovered because some lab worker had traces of a foreign pathogen on him or something, which made completing the game a real pain in the ass (I did lose in the end.) I think I evolved total brain death later, but the disease did little to no evolving on its own in the run I attempted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Film Maniac Achievement brain-storm - A Guy - 22-07-2014 04:07 AM