The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

new idea: the strain
29-07-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: new idea: the strain
(29-07-2014 09:27 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  This is a really cool idea - I haven't seen the show yet but we're getting a lot of people asking about it! How do you think it would work from a gameplay point of view?

ok this is how i see it lets put a senario

Virus name- vamp worm
description- a worm that has been discovered inside the coffin of a dead being long past 5000 years and seems to cause a hunger for blood
effect in-game. first sign of infection starts with people suffering from a pinging sound in their heads, soon turns to eyes redding, bleeding from teeth, genitals falling off or closing up to form an sexless individual, a prob of some sort coming out of the mouth to suck the blood from individuals and some have a chance to become the vamp king which will control other vamps and create an army that will try to turn humans into cattle for their thirst.

this is a great idea that i believe you guys should not miss out on, i suggest contacting the people who made the show the strain and try to ask for more info on what u can do and if they want to let you do it for plague inc and plague inc evolved
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
new idea: the strain - tacoim - 29-07-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: new idea: the strain - NdemicMarc - 29-07-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: new idea: the strain - tacoim - 29-07-2014 10:27 PM
RE: new idea: the strain - TetraD20 - 14-08-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: new idea: the strain - tacoim - 14-08-2014, 06:55 PM