The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Lower/change the requirements to unlock "cheats"
13-08-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: Lower/change the requirements to unlock "cheats"
I agree some of the cheats are disappointments. Like the infinite DNA cheat. I can't even use the cheats i want with the plague type i want (I think is Virus by default). People should be able tot choose the cheat, and select the plague type too. wether is Necroa Virus, Bioweapon, or Bacteria, it would be fun to just do whatever with infinite DNA (this also works with other cheats too). It would be fun to even combine several cheats together, and create the ultimate god plague that destroys everyone. so instead of clicking on a cheat and being launched into the game, you can click on the cheat(s) you want and instead of being launched into the game, there is a bar at the bottom of the screen labelled "Done" or "Continue" or "Launch" or something similar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lower/change the requirements to unlock "cheats" - Crystalcia - 13-08-2014 08:23 AM