The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Should We Add My Plague (With Possible Modifiications)
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Alien Plague Idea (Alienigena Interfectoris) (Comet Pathogen) (New Strategies)
23-08-2014, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 09:09 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
RE: Alien Plague Idea (Alienigena Interfectoris) (Comet Pathogen) (New Strategies)
(21-08-2014 02:09 PM)AncientDe Wrote:  Man you copied my idea.

Nope. It is not based off it. Also, the aliens ship that is coming to Earth isn't exactly the bad guys and helps on cure research (hint, hint, scoutship searching for life)
I am assuming the speed of light is in effect in Plague Inc. so even if the nearest spaceship was in the next star away it would still take 3-6 years to get the Earth even at the speed of light which requires massive amounts of energy and is not very energy wise. I am assuming the aliens will scout and colonize planets without any sentient life but will interact or just watch planets with sentient life but do not have certain technology that would make them possible for interaction.

Most likely, an alien scoutship might try to save humans from a pathogen implanted by a million year old evil race of aliens. So it would work by the aliens sending their desendents into a generation ship that goes by multiple generations of sentient species in order to save energy.

Just know that this is not a rip-off of your plague.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Plague Idea (Alienigena Interfectoris) (Comet Pathogen) (New Strategies) - PlagueIncFan - 23-08-2014 09:00 PM