The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Would you be interested in a Plague Inc. cuddly toy?
Yes
Maybe
No
[Show Results]

Plague Inc. Cuddly Toys - Now Available!
28-05-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Plague Inc. Cuddly Toys - Would you be interested?
(27-05-2015 05:38 PM)ThePlagueCrea Wrote:  I definitely would want the Neurax Worm for starts (just to have as a companion while I play). Then slowly, yet surely get them all! I'd "infect my room" with them! (Seriously, it is an awesome idea) I definitely would pay to buy them. I'm already planning on getting either (and by either, I mean both) the Greenland shirt which is me in the Simian Flu, and the Neurax Worm shirt) love those. You should make a hat that resembles the Neurax Worm. I'd get that also. As you con see, I'm a very loyal player.

Definitely sounds like it! Smile

Neurax Worm hats are a cool idea, we've thought about that one too. Or maybe a big, 20-foot Neurax that you can cuddle at night Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Plague Inc. Cuddly Toys - Now Available! - NdemicMarc - 11-09-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Plague Inc. Cuddly Toys - Would you be interested? - NdemicMarc - 12-09-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: Plague Inc. Cuddly Toys - Would you be interested? - NdemicMarc - 12-05-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Plague Inc. Cuddly Toys - Would you be interested? - NdemicMarc - 28-05-2015 09:39 AM