The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Disease for a period of time
22-10-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Disease for a period of time
(16-10-2014 05:17 PM)v3nd3tt Wrote:  Hey there! I was thinking and I've got an idea.

New parameter for Disease in Scenario Creator - Duration. A user could enter a period (in seconds or miliseconds) for ability, symptom or transmission. It would have an effect (infectivity, lethality or something else) only for the period entered by a user, afterwards it would finish.

It's like Broadcast/Replication Overload (it's for a limited period too), but we could set how long it would have an effect.

Well, maybe there should be also pop-up windows settings (just like for Overloads abilites, pop-up after evolving and before fisnishing, but it's not necessary).

I hope it's possible. Smile

v3nd3tt4

This is a cool idea! We've thought a lot about using variations of this in the real game, it would definitely add a new strategic element. I'll add to it to our list of considerations for future Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Disease for a period of time - v3nd3tt4 - 16-10-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Disease for a period of time - NdemicMarc - 22-10-2014 09:42 AM