The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
01-08-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(31-07-2014 06:08 PM)copperhams Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 11:59 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 05:36 AM)copperhams Wrote:  I ran the Necro virus to get the 'Not another Zombie Game' achievement, and afterward decided to run the playback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ids2YqXl8

It gets a bit... odd as you can see. I never created any zombies. I can see about getting you a copy of what appears to be the last save game if that will help as well.

Thanks for taking the time to notify us of this. The replays are an ongoing issue which we are working hard to resolve, and one which we hope to have fixed soon Smile

I was trying to get some of the other achievements (the combo unlocks) and I noticed something that may be relevant. I looked back at the saved game I had and also looked at the bars closely during my other playthroughs. The 'infected bar' which shows blue for healthy, red for infected, black for dead, and a darker red for zombies was showing that darker red even though I had not unleashed my undead legions upon the world yet.

Had that glitch before
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues - spikeman168 - 01-08-2014 07:26 PM
can't open Plauge in iPad - Tazman - 12-06-2016, 06:02 AM