The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

problem after purphasing plague and change device
20-11-2015, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 11:37 AM by NdemicTea7.)
RE: problem after purphasing plague and change device
(17-11-2015 03:23 AM)artemisan Wrote:  Hey all. Im experiencing some problems with plague inc. .. I bought full game two or three years ago,and then changed my device. Full game is not there anymore, althought i connect to the same first and only account... Every time i try to bring back prepurphased and progress norhing happens. Six seven months ago i opened a ticket to game masters. Nothing happened,nobody could help,problem persists. I cannot understand how i payied for it, and still nobody from ndemic didnt try to help. I do not accept that its still a bug. You had about six or seven months to fix something so important in the game. Worst customer service ever. If anyone experiencing same issue let me know.. Thanks in advance

I'm sorry that you feel that customer service has been poor.

Who are game masters? Did you email us at all?

I recommend that you email support@miniclip.com. They handle the technical side of the Android version. Have you spoken to them already?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: problem after purphasing plague and change device - NdemicTom - 20-11-2015 11:36 AM