The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Mirror Earth Scenario - Your Recommended Starting Countries?
19-11-2015, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2015 05:11 PM by The Psycho Pathologist.)
Cure Mirror Earth Scenario - Your Recommended Starting Countries?
Basically, I want to know what you people think are the best countries in which to begin one's plague in the Mirror Earth scenario. I already can think of a few myself, which I will list in this thread. Three of my personal choices and reasons are below.
  • USA - Poor, plenty of outbound air traffic.
  • China - Poor, has decent sea/air traffic & huge population.
  • Japan - Poor, plenty of air/sea transportation routes to other countries. Fairly decent size population. Only disadvantage is it being an island, meaning no land transmission at all. Undecided

One downside to all of the above countries is the fact that they all have balanced climates, meaning your disease will not have the starting benefit of some resistance to either hot or cold climates if you begin in these countries. Therefore, you will probably have to evolve each set of climate resistance traits in order to spread effectively.

I will probably add more viable starting countries for this scenario later on as I experiment with different options. I plan to try some European countries that in this scenario are poor, such as France or Germany.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mirror Earth Scenario - Your Recommended Starting Countries? - The Psycho Pathologist - 19-11-2015 07:29 PM