The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Scenarios and DLC
06-03-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Scenarios and DLC
(17-11-2016 03:54 AM)Zstephab Wrote:  So I bought the Neurax Worm and Necroa Virus. Been with plague for a while now before the Neurax Worm. Redownloaded the game a while back and to my pleasant surprise I unlocked the Simian Flu by beating Necroa Virus on brutal. I mean as a consumer free things are always nice and appreciated but Ndemic works hard, they're DLC for a reason. The scenarios however are switched. You must pay to unlock new scenarios. Scenarios are kinda basic and minor changes to plagues already introduced in the vanilla game. Is it just me or should it be the other way around? Unlock new scenarios by beating on brutal and buying the expansion plagues? I play on Android so I got the game for free and paid for the full version and this may just be bias because of that but I'm not sure. Is there an official reason for buying scenarios and being able to unlock expansions?

This! I agree 100%
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Scenarios and DLC - Zstephable - 17-11-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: Scenarios and DLC - Dja427 - 06-03-2017 02:13 AM
RE: Scenarios and DLC - tr88 - 23-07-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Scenarios and DLC - kay333lol - 04-06-2018, 01:56 PM