The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game?
10-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game?
What the others said, in addition to Mod support. This game is just filled with potential, so a deep level of mod support would be greatly appreciated in keeping us coming back. I keep thinking of game types for "viral marketing" and other concepts.

Actually, I know that one group of developers are trying to learn to Command the program to try and Conquer a new mod project that this game has made possible. I'm sure there would be lots of people interested in playing a version of the game about terra-forming the planet with a particular growing green crystalline mineral. Maybe with the right level of mod support we can move this idea from the Red Zone to the Green Zone. After all, it'd be a good Nod to the players to have that level of support, even with some steam Workshop integration. So long as we can change the GUI, GDI and some of the other art, math and text assets, it shouldn't be a problem. Honestly, I Kane hardly wait.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game? - PlayerNine - 10-03-2014 04:34 PM