The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game?
23-03-2014, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2014 12:43 PM by pathog0b7.)
RE: Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game?
The biggest draw for me to keep replaying (dammit - every DAY!) is the ability to upgrade. I love all the options and how they have a real and visible impact on your next game. I don't care about multiplayer, playing against friends etc so none of that bothers me, but as a single-player game it has a lot going for it too. Very enjoyable. Not sure I SHOULD be enjoying killing off the planet in many and varied ways, but it IS enjoyable. I should add too that there are interesting differences between the types of disease (for example: a fungus has the ability to release random spores elsewhere in the world). That keeps the game much more interesting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game? - pathogen - 23-03-2014 09:15 PM