The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Improved gameplay Nekroa virus
17-04-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Improved gameplay Nekroa virus
Before writing the continuation of my ideas, I'd say something ...
1. I would like to know how long to wait for a new version that can appear there new or at least what is planned (it fixes, innovations, etc.)
2.I will write a continuation of the idea in this topic since the number of ideas my head was not reduced. And if even what will come in addition to this is the idea that I'll write about it
3.I still here also write in Russian and in English (cause you already know)
and further their ideas so I will write.
(All. .. I think you can start)
The idea (in English)
"Incubator" - This gigantic body that was created from parts of corpses that have been collected into one. To create needed a "dead" city where all is filled with corpses. Moves this "incubator" through massive but easily armored foot (power - weakness .) It is absolutely defenseless. But its main value is that it can grasp a building and the building it can grow new mutants. But even clinging to his building could easily spread gallant aviation or powerful technique. When incubator attack (if he cupped building) will be immediately within the city in which he has will be produced pheromone that points to help the zombies + zombie while protecting its eggs from which emerge will appear mutants (that player will choose which mutants will be grown at the moment) another trump card is the Incubator that (IMPORTANT! If the "trump card" will be more than you can not take the implementation) it can create within yourself what some zombie boss. (You can not create an incubator) At first glance, this ability is unnecessary but
1) When creating a zombie boss without an incubator can create one in the country which was found a fragment with which it will be created
2) Have the incubator will allow to have more than one zombie boss left (without the presence of the incubator can create only one kind of zombie-boss) but it has its disadvantages:
1) The cost of making more expensive than regular zombie boss
2) If the size of the new zombie boss that exceeds the size of the incubator incubator die.
3) I still need a fragment to create zombie boss (minus this can be removed)
That's it! Thank you that you have read and I already know what your question is - why so little. And because the same hour of the night (my time) and at night very sleepy and
at this time of day does not really want to write. wrote Well that would be an idea not lost
Can not wait for the new version of this game wish you good luck in the development of the game developers and those who read it!
Идея(На Русском)
"Инкубатор" - Это гигантское тело которое было создано из частей трупов которые были собраны в одно целое .Для его создания понадобился целый "мертвый" город где все завалено трупами .Передвигается этот "Инкубатор"с помощью массивных но легко бронированных лап( равно - слабость).Он абсолютно беззащитен .Но его главная ценность в том что он может обхватить собой здание а в здании он может выращивать новых мутантов .Но даже вцепившись в здание его легко может разнести бравая авиация или мощная техника .Когда на инкубатор нападают(если он обхватил здание)будут немедленно радиусе города в котором он есть будет вырабатываться феромон который указывает зомби прийти на помощь + пока зомби защищают его появляются яйца из которых будут появляться мутанты(именно игрок будет выбирать какие мутанты буду выращены в данный момент)еще один козырь Инкубатора это то что (ВАЖНО!Если данный "козырь" будет лишним его можно и не брать реализацию)он может создать внутри себя какого нибудь зомби босса.(Нельзя создать инкубатор)С первого взгляда эта способность ненужна но
1)Когда создавать зомби-босса без инкубатора его можно создать в той стране которой был найден фрагмент с помощю которого будет он создан
2)Наличие инкубатора позволит иметь еще одного зомби босса в запасе (без наличия инкубатора можно создать только один вид зомби-босса)но в этом есть и свои минусы:
1)Стоимость создания зомби босса дороже обычной
2)Если размер создаваемого зомби босса превышает размер инкубатора то инкубатор погибнет.
3)Все равно нужен фрагмент для создания зомби босса(Этот минус может быть удален)
На этом все!спасибо что прочитали и я уже знаю какой у вас вопрос - почему так мало .А потому что же час ночи(по моему времени) а в ночь очень хочется спать и
в такое время суток не очень хочется писать .Ну вот написал что бы идея не пропала
Жду не дождусь новой версии этой игры желаю удачи разрабам в разработке игры и тем кто это прочитал!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Improved gameplay Nekroa virus - NdemicMarc - 17-04-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Improved gameplay Nekroa virus - Bad Xenomorph - 17-04-2014 10:50 PM