The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio)
12-05-2014, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 09:59 PM by dragon841.)
RE: Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio)
(12-05-2014 09:07 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 11:57 PM)dragon5 Wrote:  Post your scenario strategies here...

I still need to complete Nipah, Swine, and Smallpox on M-B. However, I think Smallpox might be impossible on M-B. Can an admin confirm this?

Not impossible - people have done it (though, to be honest, I struggle to!) Smile

:o May you show me a picture and/or video?

I just don't see how being detected/cured/vaccinated so early would allow you to get enough DNA to infect and then kill everyone. The thing is not really killing people but surviving long enough to infect everyone without being cured or vaccinated. I mean, you get detected very early on, and the cure speed is amazingly quick (sometimes going up by 5-6% each day) so when you try to slow it down, you're wasting valuable DNA points on that, plus the ever-so-expensive vaccine shields, that the genetic shifts make it so you can't evolve lethal symptoms in time.

And even if it is possible on Mega Brutal, it's definitely not possible to get it with 3 biohazards (I think). Getting 3 biohazards on Brutal was hard enough, and that strategy relied on a hidden disease (which is impossible on M-B).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio) - NdemicMarc - 12-05-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio) - dragon55 - 12-05-2014 09:54 PM