The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Unlisted Countries
24-06-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Unlisted Countries
(22-06-2014 07:51 PM)q8Ac Wrote:  First of all i'll start by apologizing if this inst the right set for such a discussion.

What I wanted to ask, or perhaps suggest, is adding countries that already have borders but are linked with another country.

Its one thing to call a group of countries Central Asia or Middle easy, but its another to add two countries under the name of one of them.

Example: Iraq "Absorbed the State of Kuwait".

Would such things be fixed in the future?
Is there a setting for suggestions ?

From my understanding this game is in Alpha phase, which generally mean community involvement.

Respectfully

Ace

Thanks for raising the issue - this is absolutely the right place to ask questions like this Smile

We couldn't include every single country or state in the game solely due to gameplay reasons. It would be overwhelming to the player and difficult to control from an interface point of view if there were hundreds of different countries and regions to click on. Absolutely no offence is caused by this. Hope you understand Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unlisted Countries - q8Ace - 22-06-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Unlisted Countries - ManganMan - 22-06-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Unlisted Countries - helix-fossil - 23-06-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Unlisted Countries - q8Ace - 23-06-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Unlisted Countries - rjpdinis - 23-06-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Unlisted Countries - NdemicMarc - 24-06-2014 09:35 AM
RE: Unlisted Countries - DzumaParalichova - 25-06-2014, 06:49 PM