The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Shadow Plague Mega Brutal - Cure Rate Impossibly fast
14-08-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Shadow Plague Mega Brutal - Cure Rate Impossibly fast
I started over. This time wiped out over 20% of the research ability. Before evolving symptoms I killed all of canada, greenland, iceland, central europe, austrailia, new zealand, and new guinea. I evolved all of the transmission options except zoonotic shift, all of the non-lethal symptoms, all of the vampire transmission routes and hot and cold resistance. I did not add antibiotic resistance, but it hardly matters. I added it which took off 5% and then promptly returned to previous level and cured. The cure rate still goes up too fast even adding all the "harder to cure" symptoms. It quickly hits 20% then 75% and done. It fails to spread across the closed boarders no matter I have the aerocyte gene which alone with airborn should still make it spread like wildfire. Ironically in Africa is where it's failing to take hold. Never mind they have the poorest nations and should be wiped out faster not slower. Thing is too the cure is progressing to 20% BEFORE the labs are created to be destroyed and destroying the labs doesn't seem to seriously affect or even reduce the cure rate.

Either way, this is Steam version on PC. I made the ticket yesterday and added a link to the save game files in a zip.

I guess I'm going to let it kill USA next. Let it go for 8 hrs over night if I need to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadow Plague Mega Brutal - Cure Rate Impossibly fast - GHR1227 - 14-08-2018 04:55 PM