The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Music in android is not working
10-06-2019, 04:59 AM
RE: Music in android is not working
I've submitted my bug report to the link reported above. Since it's been a few days I decided to take my own approach. Check out:

https://ndemiccreations.bandcamp.com/alb...soundtrack

All I do on mobile is open this website and hit play on the first track and then go back to my game. It continues to play each track on my device while I play the game. Awesome! I believe this is the soundtrack to plague inc. evolved on PC (even better).

I figured I'd share for everyone experiencing this issue. After a while they do ask you to pay for the tracks (which I did because I enjoy the game and support it) however I don't think it's a requirement.

Hopefully Ndemic will come up with a fix or even offer a more expanded soundtrack like this on mobile. The music in this game is a surprising additive that once taken away makes the entire experience feel flat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music in android is not working - Redfusiond - 10-06-2019 04:59 AM