The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mega Mutation update question
07-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Mega Mutation update question
This photo states that Shuffle Plague means all evolutions are mixed up. What is meant by that?

BTW, I'm excited to play with the new cheats, scenarios and Mega Brutal! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Mega Mutation update question
My guess is instead of getting coffining as a first, you could get some coma, just jumbling the order on how you get stuff, such as gen resuf 3 before 1, or it could be something else.... i can't wait to find out!
08-04-2014, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 10:16 AM by NdemicTea7.)
(07-04-2014 01:09 PM)YellowLi Wrote:  This photo states that Shuffle Plague means all evolutions are mixed up. What is meant by that?

GoldenAce is correct. All techs are mixed up, but still kept on their respective pages (transmission, symptoms, abilities), and with the same start places. So your first mutation could be total organ failure...
08-04-2014, 11:58 AM
(08-04-2014 10:16 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 01:09 PM)YellowLi Wrote:  This photo states that Shuffle Plague means all evolutions are mixed up. What is meant by that?

GoldenAce is correct. All techs are mixed up, but still kept on their respective pages (transmission, symptoms, abilities), and with the same start places. So your first mutation could be total organ failure...

Wow!That's cool!Perhaps necrosis would be better?
08-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Of course you'd want necrosis.....best starting syndrome....huge boost to infections and a nice boost to lethality....

Best 3 at random.....environmental shield 3 (forgot it's name) necrosis.....and.......do I want death or speed? We'll say air/water 3...increase boat and planes for the start. Just my opinion.
08-04-2014, 11:17 PM
I really need to get plague for pc....
09-04-2014, 10:38 AM
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Jeste Wrote:  Of course you'd want necrosis.....best starting syndrome....huge boost to infections and a nice boost to lethality....

Best 3 at random.....environmental shield 3 (forgot it's name) necrosis.....and.......do I want death or speed? We'll say air/water 3...increase boat and planes for the start. Just my opinion.

The animal 3 would be a nice way to increase mutanting.
09-04-2014, 04:05 PM
(09-04-2014 10:38 AM)Bao Mar Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Jeste Wrote:  Of course you'd want necrosis.....best starting syndrome....huge boost to infections and a nice boost to lethality....

The animal 3 would be a nice way to increase mutanting.

I like my Plague to be stable. Sure less free stuff, but I control the severity, and it allows me to repeat the Plague to tweak it's performance.