The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
22-05-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
hi NDEMIC,

just writing to let you know that the game keeping crashing every minute under IOS 5.02, especially towards the end to whole size infection. Also, all the names of the countries are mismatched with one another in the Traditional Chinese Language Display. I have tried to reinstall the game to no avail. Now im going to update my iphone 5 to the latest os (just for your game ya so u know how disappoiting im not being able to play it nowBlush)and see if the crashes continue. Hope you guys can fix the crash ASAP. Cheers and good job Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 01:22 AM
I have a problem where the game will not load at all.

Bought it in Steam, started it up, and the game just doesn't start. Twice, the game crashed and I received a bug report, but other times, it just doesn't start.

I sent several notices on the SUPPORT section a week ago, and have heard nothing. Extremely upset, and about to ask for my money back.
23-05-2014, 09:55 AM
(22-05-2014 01:40 AM)Screwber Wrote:  The new iOS update is crashing every time I finish a game.

Thanks, we are aware and have already submitted a fix to apple. We are hoping they will push this through quickly.
23-05-2014, 09:57 AM
(23-05-2014 01:22 AM)Matt62 Wrote:  I have a problem where the game will not load at all.

Bought it in Steam, started it up, and the game just doesn't start. Twice, the game crashed and I received a bug report, but other times, it just doesn't start.

I sent several notices on the SUPPORT section a week ago, and have heard nothing. Extremely upset, and about to ask for my money back.

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry this has happened. Where did you email in to? If you could private message me your email address I will try to track down what has happened to your emails.
23-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi

when new ios update , ALL Country Chinese name is wrong

For example, when I choice the India on the map
Text is displayed "Greenland" (Chinese font)
when I select the Greenland, Text is displayed "France"

In other Language, The message displayed is correct.

and, fix the crash ASAP. thanks you make this great game Smile
23-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Just been playing mutation 7 on the PC, loving the new update. I was playing the Nipah scenario and when I got the 'Call PETA' achievement, the news report that popped up said 'XMLERROR:Nipah kills Kim Shardakian's Dogs' I assume the 'XMLERROR' part it a bug? I don't know if it's unique to me but I thought I'd post about it here just in case.
23-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Okay I encountered this bug today. I was playing normally, I switched to the list of countries infected, cure, etc. screen, and when I went back, this happened... Pressing ESC didnt work, and none of the hotkeys worked, basically, I was stuck...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

23-05-2014, 08:18 PM
There is a XML error in the Spanish Translation for the symptom's description of "Bone Dysplasia" in Frozen Virus scenario, take a look of this!
24-05-2014, 02:52 AM
(23-05-2014 03:28 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Okay I encountered this bug today. I was playing normally, I switched to the list of countries infected, cure, etc. screen, and when I went back, this happened... Pressing ESC didnt work, and none of the hotkeys worked, basically, I was stuck...
I had the same issue. I was playing nano virus on brutal with the cheat that gives you a ton of money when it did the same thing. I had it on the third fast forward right before I turned to the world menu. Is this happening with anyone else?
24-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Crashing
Hi I seem to have bought an app that decides to crash every time I finish a game. This is really annoying as I can't progress to the next level. Does anybody else have this problem? It occurs on both my iPad and iPhone

Wasted a whole 99 p here I think