The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

[Guide] Write a proper post
22-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Plague Inc [Guide] Write a proper post
Lets say you wanted to write a thread or a post. But don't know where to start? Here is the solution. This guide will teach you all about writing post with correct formatting and punctuation.

WRITING A SUGGESTION. THE SOLUTION:
Now, writing suggestions are tricky. Your main goal is to get attention, and make it look interesting. Try bolding the text or enlarging it. Lets say I were writing a suggestion for a new game.

Step 1, Make each different subject separate.
Like this.

MAIN DESCRIPTION:
<Describe your game or idea>
Make it a longer explanation and give perfect details about every part.
Do not make it boring like: (Exam, You can buy upgrades and play.) that is just plain boring so don't do that or you will have less views and comments.

NEW GAME RULES:
<Now describe the rules>
Then explain them by dragging it out in more detail.
Try to make it LONG.

(Now the next subject)

HOW IT WORKS:
<Now describe how your game or idea works>
Remember to give specific detail about your subject.
only talk about HOW IT WORKS.

Step 2, Perfect it.

Go back and review for spelling errors and punctuation errors. That way you wont look immature. People who miss errors and bad punctuation get less respect because you sound like an immature kid who doesn't care or think about what he is writing. Look formal and professional.

So go back and Proof-Read.

Step 3, Last 2 subjects.

Always make sure your writing about 4 - 5 subjects. It improves your respect level and normally the longer your suggestion is the more people actually read your suggestion. Surprisingly if you wrote a 30 word suggestion no one would really read it. So try to keep it long. And The last 2 subjects are normally "EXTRA INFORMATION" and "MY INFO". (Feel free to rename it to your own. You don't have to copy everything I do.)

EXTRA INFORMATION:
<Make a 1-10 list of extra things you would like to tell>
(Exam, 1. Still thinking about more ideas)
Just a basic little thing like that (Remember you don't have to go too 10 you can go till 5 or whatever but it may effect your views).

MY INFO:
<Tell your email or other information you would like to give>
Remember tell valid information!

Step 4 Finishing touches.

Type things like:

Best regards
-Virus X

Thanks!
-Virus X

You can also type P.S underneath if you have 1 last thing to say

P.S thanks for reading!

THANKS FOR READING MY GUIDE! (I might have made errors can you find any for me please)

THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO ATTRACT ATTENTION TO YOUR IDEA!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: [Guide] Write a proper post
(22-06-2014 09:18 AM)Virus Wrote:  Lets say you wanted to write a thread or a post. But don't know where to start? Here is the solution. This guide will teach you all about writing post with correct formatting and punctuation.

WRITING A SUGGESTION. THE SOLUTION:
Now, writing suggestions are tricky. Your main goal is to get attention, and make it look interesting. Try bolding the text or enlarging it. Lets say I were writing a suggestion for a new game.

Step 1, Make each different subject separate.
Like this.

MAIN DESCRIPTION:
<Describe your game or idea>
Make it a longer explanation and give perfect details about every part.
Do not make it boring like: (Exam, You can buy upgrades and play.) that is just plain boring so don't do that or you will have less views and comments.

NEW GAME RULES:
<Now describe the rules>
Then explain them by dragging it out in more detail.
Try to make it LONG.

(Now the next subject)

HOW IT WORKS:
<Now describe how your game or idea works>
Remember to give specific detail about your subject.
only talk about HOW IT WORKS.

Step 2, Perfect it.

Go back and review for spelling errors and punctuation errors. That way you wont look immature. People who miss errors and bad punctuation get less respect because you sound like an immature kid who doesn't care or think about what he is writing. Look formal and professional.

So go back and Proof-Read.

Step 3, Last 2 subjects.

Always make sure your writing about 4 - 5 subjects. It improves your respect level and normally the longer your suggestion is the more people actually read your suggestion. Surprisingly if you wrote a 30 word suggestion no one would really read it. So try to keep it long. And The last 2 subjects are normally "EXTRA INFORMATION" and "MY INFO". (Feel free to rename it to your own. You don't have to copy everything I do.)

EXTRA INFORMATION:
<Make a 1-10 list of extra things you would like to tell>
(Exam, 1. Still thinking about more ideas)
Just a basic little thing like that (Remember you don't have to go too 10 you can go till 5 or whatever but it may effect your views).

MY INFO:
<Tell your email or other information you would like to give>
Remember tell valid information!

Step 4 Finishing touches.

Type things like:

Best regards
-Virus X

Thanks!
-Virus X

You can also type P.S underneath if you have 1 last thing to say

P.S thanks for reading!

THANKS FOR READING MY GUIDE! (I might have made errors can you find any for me please)

THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO ATTRACT ATTENTION TO YOUR IDEA!
It was all explained in the catalogue
22-06-2014, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 01:51 PM by Virusdd7.)
RE: [Guide] Write a proper post
Well then... XD

Just felt the need to post something