The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Idea
23-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Idea
i had an idea for the game that i hope gets looked into. what if you developers make it to where it shows mini clips animated or what not of what your disease is doing based on what you use to kill the world. it sound cool in my head and just looking at pics and watching the world burn isn't really getting me anywhere as much and i thought it be awesome to see say zombies attacking people in their homes an what not. also the combos you should make them have a clip as well an also add more combos that can be very interesting.

that is all thank you for reading my thread

Tacoim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: Idea
Then this game just isnt for you. If you dont like to watch the screen...then get upgrades and make it infect faster through upgrades and win. Or else delete it, Because I dont think cutscenes would improve the game. Cutscenes work on adventure and action games. Not strategy games. Sorry D:

- Virus X
23-06-2014, 05:25 AM
(23-06-2014 03:00 AM)tacoi Wrote:  i had an idea for the game that i hope gets looked into. what if you developers make it to where it shows mini clips animated or what not of what your disease is doing based on what you use to kill the world. it sound cool in my head and just looking at pics and watching the world burn isn't really getting me anywhere as much and i thought it be awesome to see say zombies attacking people in their homes an what not. also the combos you should make them have a clip as well an also add more combos that can be very interesting.

Tacoim
Use your fantasy...Or stop playingBig Grin
23-06-2014, 06:33 AM
In Total War there are videoscenes.
29-07-2014, 06:04 AM
(23-06-2014 03:13 AM)Virus Wrote:  Then this game just isnt for you. If you dont like to watch the screen...then get upgrades and make it infect faster through upgrades and win. Or else delete it, Because I dont think cutscenes would improve the game. Cutscenes work on adventure and action games. Not strategy games. Sorry D:

- Virus X

Ruse has it like plague inc evolved (you can see live movement of things and such) i dont see how a short pause to see how deadly your disease is in video mode is bad, i like the pictures but thought video would be maybe better
29-07-2014, 09:28 AM
(23-06-2014 03:00 AM)tacoi Wrote:  i had an idea for the game that i hope gets looked into. what if you developers make it to where it shows mini clips animated or what not of what your disease is doing based on what you use to kill the world. it sound cool in my head and just looking at pics and watching the world burn isn't really getting me anywhere as much and i thought it be awesome to see say zombies attacking people in their homes an what not. also the combos you should make them have a clip as well an also add more combos that can be very interesting.

Tacoim

Agree this would be extremely cool - but also a lot of work to develop! Maybe a bit further down the line as an enhancement for Plague Inc: Evolved - our main focus at the moment is the Scenario Creator. Definitely something we will consider for future Smile