The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Think!
05-10-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Think!
(02-10-2014 11:53 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 10:56 AM)Affemann Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 10:21 AM)AnimalM Wrote:  I was talking to affermanen after his morally superior rant about what is right and what is wrong in the games industry. Wink

There´s nothing wrong really by you playing it. I´m just saying that, what if!! What if I´m correct, would you feel comfortable knowing that you are the one that actually managed to come up with something that ends humanity and it got translated in a real lab?

Everyone is always so naive to jump on whatever comes out of the entertainment business and start playing games without thinking.... what if!

Normally, you should not have to worry about a thing like this but as the world is escalating in the civil unrest everywhere, this game could very well be one of the evil plans towards a one world order.

If you are a teenager or younger, the system could have you fooled without you knowing about it, make you do things without you knowing about it. And there is nothing you can do, how could you really know what you were doing? A freshmen out of highschool knows about the world, in principal, absolutely nothing. You have no real life experience, nothing to connect the dots that would amaze you how this world really works. Do you know how money works? Do you know how banks work? Do you know how the food industry work? Do you know how power is distributed among countries around the world?

What you think you know from what you´ve learned in school is 50% diversion to a specific mindset. The world want you to be a slave. Get a job, buy a house on debt (which by the way is money that the bank never had in the first place, a bunch of wealth was created in the moment you took the loan. Before that, this money did not exist anywhere in the world) stay with your job so you can pay the bank every month. You will have no freedom when you get into real life.

I´m just saying, THINK!

You are not stupid for playing but you may have been deceived through this game.

I don´t expect you to get my point, take it with your parents and elaborate with them about the potential a game like this could have and its implications.

Microsoft had a game similar game to GTA but you couldn´t hit people driving around with a car, they all smacked against a wall or something. Now, this game was originally a perfect mockup of San Fransisco or Chicago but was later edited so that streets and buildings were not as the real San Fransisco/Chicago due to possible risk of terrorists using the game and learn how to orient themselves in the city in case of a real attack. The targets and escape route would have been optimized through the game.
Do you see the implications here and what a game can do??
There is no genetic engineering in the game,no codone-operone stuff.So,stay calm-its not ''Real Life Plague Engineering Stuff''-its a Game.

The probability of it happening is less then 0%. However, we don't know something until it happens. We cna't see black holes, we don't know 100% totally if they exist until 1 happens around our solar system or goes to our solar system, and we notice it. We don't know if worm holes exist or not. We won't know for sure if they do or not until we officially find/make 1. The only reason why we know for a fact gravity exists because we have physical and visual evidence. Weight, and something falling. Why did that paper fall slowly? Because it's light doesn't make a difference. It fell because of gravity. Weight also helps. Lets say I way 100 pounds. I weigh that much mostly because of gravity. On the moon I would weigh MUCH less because there is much less gravity on the moon then there is the earth. You cna't know for sure if this game can have diseases that can be made in real life until it happens. Until then keep an opened mind and keep the "maybe it can" or "Maybe this will" or "Maybe this can" phrases in your mind. Because if you don't, you're making your mind closed. That my friend will get you no where in life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 09:39 PM
(05-10-2014 06:57 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 10:21 AM)AnimalM Wrote:  I was talking to affermanen after his morally superior rant about what is right and what is wrong in the games industry. Wink

There´s nothing wrong really by you playing it. I´m just saying that, what if!! What if I´m correct, would you feel comfortable knowing that you are the one that actually managed to come up with something that ends humanity and it got translated in a real lab?

Everyone is always so naive to jump on whatever comes out of the entertainment business and start playing games without thinking.... what if!

Normally, you should not have to worry about a thing like this but as the world is escalating in the civil unrest everywhere, this game could very well be one of the evil plans towards a one world order.

If you are a teenager or younger, the system could have you fooled without you knowing about it, make you do things without you knowing about it. And there is nothing you can do, how could you really know what you were doing? A freshmen out of highschool knows about the world, in principal, absolutely nothing. You have no real life experience, nothing to connect the dots that would amaze you how this world really works. Do you know how money works? Do you know how banks work? Do you know how the food industry work? Do you know how power is distributed among countries around the world?

What you think you know from what you´ve learned in school is 50% diversion to a specific mindset. The world want you to be a slave. Get a job, buy a house on debt (which by the way is money that the bank never had in the first place, a bunch of wealth was created in the moment you took the loan. Before that, this money did not exist anywhere in the world) stay with your job so you can pay the bank every month. You will have no freedom when you get into real life.

I´m just saying, THINK!

You are not stupid for playing but you may have been deceived through this game.

I don´t expect you to get my point, take it with your parents and elaborate with them about the potential a game like this could have and its implications.

Microsoft had a game similar game to GTA but you couldn´t hit people driving around with a car, they all smacked against a wall or something. Now, this game was originally a perfect mockup of San Fransisco or Chicago but was later edited so that streets and buildings were not as the real San Fransisco/Chicago due to possible risk of terrorists using the game and learn how to orient themselves in the city in case of a real attack. The targets and escape route would have been optimized through the game.
There is no genetic engineering in the game,no codone-operone stuff.So,stay calm-its not ''Real Life Plague Engineering Stuff''-its a Game.

The probability of it happening is less then 0%. However, we don't know something until it happens. We cna't see black holes, we don't know 100% totally if they exist until 1 happens around our solar system or goes to our solar system, and we notice it. We don't know if worm holes exist or not. We won't know for sure if they do or not until we officially find/make 1. The only reason why we know for a fact gravity exists because we have physical and visual evidence. Weight, and something falling. Why did that paper fall slowly? Because it's light doesn't make a difference. It fell because of gravity. Weight also helps. Lets say I way 100 pounds. I weigh that much mostly because of gravity. On the moon I would weigh MUCH less because there is much less gravity on the moon then there is the earth. You cna't know for sure if this game can have diseases that can be made in real life until it happens. Until then keep an opened mind and keep the "maybe it can" or "Maybe this will" or "Maybe this can" phrases in your mind. Because if you don't, you're making your mind closed. That my friend will get you no where in life.

That is just a load of crap. I was just sayin' , now it's up to you who play the game to consider if what you do could have a connection in reality.

Affeman out! Permanently!
05-10-2014, 09:44 PM
(05-10-2014 09:39 PM)Affemann Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 06:57 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  

I´m just saying, THINK!

That is just a load of crap. I was just sayin' , now it's up to you who play the game to consider if what you do could have a connection in reality.

Affeman out! Permanently!

The probability of it happening is 0%. However, since it hasn't happened yet, we can't know for sure if it won't happen at all. We don't have the technology yet, but what if we create a technology in the future that allows us to animate something into real life, then we could. Sense it's not made it, we don't know if it can or cannot happen.