The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Why no plague for Chrome
22-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Why no plague for Chrome
How come you have not released plague for Chrome OS? I see more new Chromebooks than any other PC or Mac. Don't know if its been brought up before as I did search for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2014, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2014 05:43 PM by tau19182.)
RE: Why no plague for Chrome
(22-11-2014 05:21 PM)KITEMAN3 Wrote:  How come you have not released plague for Chrome OS? I see more new Chromebooks than any other PC or Mac. Don't know if its been brought up before as I did search for it.
Chrome is rare.Android/Windows/IOS/Linux/Windows Phone are the biggest platforms.
23-11-2014, 01:04 AM
I had to tried to launch Plague Inc. directly in Chrome, but no success Sad
24-11-2014, 12:54 PM
We will be creating a Linux version of Plague Inc: Evolved before the end of Early Access, which should work on a Chromebook.
13-03-2015, 03:09 AM
(24-11-2014 12:54 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  We will be creating a Linux version of Plague Inc: Evolved before the end of Early Access, which should work on a Chromebook.

When will the Early Access be complete? I dearly await the release of the game on Chrome OS. GoGo Plague team!