The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

MOBILE: Restore purchases
09-11-2014, 10:30 AM
MOBILE: Restore purchases
Say, I bought Plague Inc on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0. But I also want to play it on my Samsung S5. While my Google account is logged in on the Tab, I also log in on my S5. Can I use the Restore Purchases function to play the full game w/ all bought items on my S5?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: MOBILE: Restore purchases
Bump.
01-12-2014, 10:33 AM
(09-11-2014 10:30 AM)YellowLi Wrote:  Say, I bought Plague Inc on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0. But I also want to play it on my Samsung S5. While my Google account is logged in on the Tab, I also log in on my S5. Can I use the Restore Purchases function to play the full game w/ all bought items on my S5?

Sorry for the delay YellowLion - This should work if you're logged in on Google Play on the same account - just make sure you're signed in on both devices and hit the 'Restore Purchases' button Smile
01-12-2014, 01:35 PM
(01-12-2014 10:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Sorry for the delay YellowLion - This should work if you're logged in on Google Play on the same account - just make sure you're signed in on both devices and hit the 'Restore Purchases' button Smile

I am Smile

Do both devices have to be connected to the internet for this to work?
15-12-2014, 11:01 AM
(01-12-2014 01:35 PM)YellowLi Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 10:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Sorry for the delay YellowLion - This should work if you're logged in on Google Play on the same account - just make sure you're signed in on both devices and hit the 'Restore Purchases' button Smile

I am Smile

Do both devices have to be connected to the internet for this to work?

Yep!
18-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Thank you! Smile