The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

User Interface Lab
16-08-2015, 03:21 PM
User Interface Lab
Hi guys, I was hoping you might make a user interface lab. A lab where you can choose which 3D model and ape/zombie/regular interface is displayed in the disease menu of your template pathogen, as well as change the language of various aspects such as 'cure' 'infected' 'ape' and 'zombie'. It would also be a good location to store disease specific pop ups such as 'necroa virus detected '

Is this an element you might make?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: User Interface Lab
Hey there - this is a really cool suggestion. On the UI - it's something we would have to look into more to see how viable it is, but definitely something we can look into it.

Regarding choosing different words for cure, infected etc. - that's already on the agenda. Definitely feel like that would drastically increase the scope of what people can create.
18-08-2015, 04:27 PM
(18-08-2015 09:39 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Hey there - this is a really cool suggestion. On the UI - it's something we would have to look into more to see how viable it is, but definitely something we can look into it.

Regarding choosing different words for cure, infected etc. - that's already on the agenda. Definitely feel like that would drastically increase the scope of what people can create.

Oh cool sounds great!

I also had an idea for your possible official alien pathogen - among cow transmission, abductions and green infected dots - a mothership - much like the selection and dragging of trojan planes - only it is a permanent movable fixture, increasing infectivity/lethality/severity in the target country but also perhaps prone to attack in wealthier country's.
20-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Like this

[Image: Aiens.jpg]
21-08-2015, 09:31 AM
(20-08-2015 09:17 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  Like this

[Image: Aiens.jpg]

That looks cool! Alien pathogen is definitely on the horizon Smile Keep an eye out. The Nano-Virus shape definitely looks like it should be an alien plague Tongue
21-09-2015, 02:21 PM
(18-08-2015 09:39 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Regarding choosing different words for cure, infected etc. - that's already on the agenda. Definitely feel like that would drastically increase the scope of what people can create.

I joined the forum just to see if there is a way to rename the 'ape intelligence' text - this comment gives me hope. Smile

Now I can go back to planning a Monty Pythonesque Killer Bunny scenario safe in the knowledge that at some point it'll have the right wording!