The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Sandbox mode
04-04-2018, 01:45 AM
Plague Inc Sandbox mode
Make a sandbox mode so that people can simulate a disease without needing to make a scenario or use DNA points that would be great
also, add custom active abilities with events, for example, trait spore infector
player choose country
infected 1000 active ability cost 3

and add events that make you win
for example, if I made an event that showed text that said: "you win!!"
I would make an event called custom victory event use event "you win!!"
and you would win if you got "you win!!"
also, make a transport active ability from special plagues or neurax worm or official scenarios [/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Sandbox mode
Thanks for the ideas - we always love hearing form people who have put so much thought into the game! Have you considered playing around with Scenario Creator yourself?
02-05-2018, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 04:43 AM by Amosal471.)
RE: Sandbox mode
(05-04-2018 11:39 AM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  Thanks for the ideas - we always love hearing form people who have put so much thought into the game! Have you considered playing around with Scenario Creator yourself?

Of course, I have you guys made a great scenario creator *well your a forum administrator but still good job administrating the forum!*

(04-04-2018 01:45 AM)Amosalo Wrote:  Make a sandbox mode so that people can simulate a disease without needing to make a scenario or use DNA points that would be great
also, add custom active abilities with events, for example, trait spore infector
player choose country
infected 1000 active ability cost 3

and add events that make you win
for example, if I made an event that showed text that said: "you win!!"
I would make an event called custom victory event use event "you win!!"
and you would win if you got "you win!!"
also, make a transport active ability from special plagues or neurax worm or official scenarios [/font]

Wait more ideas!!!

Also, make a map editor so you can edit the map and import models from a 3d builder, for example, I make a model for a castle and put it on my scenarios map

also, make you be able to edit models I hate it when there is a cure plane in my middle ages disease it sucks

along with that make you able to move objects like planes *note that you should not make this too complex*then I can move planes down and pretend their boats lol

and make a model editor to the list of labs for editing models for that sorts
and make your models able to fly around or swim or move then you could make ambulances

then you should also be able to make pop-ups that tie to events when you click them, for example, a summon evil object and it summons objects
that makes me thinking you should be able to make events summon objects

my favorite part would be cut scenes imagine someone makes a video then it starts out like a really dramatic person dying because of your disease (;

that would be a huge thanks and update I hope your game does very well it is so fun and i hope your work is worth it (;