The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Can’t play cheat plagues
21-07-2019, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2019 07:27 PM by Ilian930.)
Can’t play cheat plagues
I play on mobile and have beat all of the plagues on brutal yet can not play the shadow plague although I can play Neurax Worm for some reason. Pls help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can’t play cheat plagues
Thanks for getting in touch!
Just to clarify, Neurax Worm, Necroa Virus, Simian Flu and Shadow Plague are the Special Plagues, not the cheat plagues. Special Plagues are unlocked one by one, by beating the previous plagues on brutal. So, beat Neurax on brutal and Necroa virus should unlock, and so on. Once you select a plague type, on the difficulty select screen, there should be a tab in the lower left that will take you to your cheat plagues. Remember- playing with cheats active stops you from unlocking further rewards!
06-08-2019, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2019 06:41 AM by JackRyanb1a.)
RE: Can’t play cheat plagues
(25-07-2019 12:39 PM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  Thanks for getting in touch!
Just to clarify, Neurax Worm, Necroa Virus, Simian Flu and Shadow Plague are the Special Plagues, not the cheat plagues. Special Plagues are unlocked one by one, by beating the previous plagues on brutal. So, beat Neurax on brutal and Necroa virus should unlock, and so on. Once you select a plague type, on the difficulty select screen, there should be a tab in the lower left that will take you to your cheat plagues. Remember- playing with cheats active stops you from unlocking further rewards!

Oh okay, I understand this, I need to play plague after plagues, so that I keep unlocking further rewards. Do i need to make a payment free paypal money for playing plague game?