The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Suggestions?
04-03-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Suggestions?
If I can gather the time, I'll quote all of your posts into the OP for a big master list :3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 08:11 AM by Hollo48d.)
In PvP/Co-Op, the option to use any color out of a color palette for your own infection color on the worldmap.
In the Scenario/Pathogen creator, a possibilty to also create New Strain Ability next to just DNA Reshuffling, as In real life, diseases can have multiple strains aswell.

~Hollow.
06-03-2014, 03:35 PM
I noticed right off the back some things that should be include:

Two-part viruses (like the AIDs viruses)
Incubation periods
Penalties for certain combinations of symptoms
Penalties for mutations that jump to far to fast from the original virus (CDC commits more resources)
07-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Updated; keep those suggestions coming!~
07-03-2014, 03:07 AM
I've already post it (in other topic), but how about a plague from other planet?
08-03-2014, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 03:07 PM by Hollo48d.)
The possibility to create your own faction like Z-Com, and allign it's own purposes in the Scenario/Pathogen Creator.
Also being able to color them to any color you'd like, and the possibility to create multiple factions to create/start a war-scene in the game between countries.
This can also mean PvP with both Pathogen and Faction alike.

Irradiated Mutation Gene, which allows the Pathogen to create random mutations (unlisted Symptoms, Transmissions and Abilities) when exposed to nuclear radiation or particles.

~Hollow.
12-03-2014, 03:16 PM
(04-03-2014 09:21 PM)Chezz Wrote:  If I can gather the time, I'll quote all of your posts into the OP for a big master list :3

Thanks for doing our job for us! Much appreciated! We are adding them all to our ideas list - the process for which is being made much easier by you!
12-03-2014, 03:47 PM
A digital virus would be cool...here,I created a thread-come and look)
12-03-2014, 08:51 PM
You should add more countries. Like Republic Of Ireland,it's classified as the UK but we're not part of the UK!
12-03-2014, 09:20 PM
(12-03-2014 08:51 PM)Anthra Wrote:  You should add more countries. Like Republic Of Ireland,it's classified as the UK but we're not part of the UK!

Here is a quote from Ndemic why this is not that possible

(12-03-2014 12:26 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  I'm afraid this was done purely for gameplay reasons. We couldn't show every country individually on the map as it would be very difficult to click on lots of smaller countries, and we didn't want to overwhelm the player. It wasn't easy to select which countries to put together, but we felt we had to do this from a gameplay point of view.

Absolutely no offence is meant here, I hope you understand Smile

And to agree with Tom, try not to be to offended its more or less about the gamplay then realism (sometimes too realistic is not fun Wink )