The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

What main type of Plague sounds the scariest?
14-07-2014, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2014 09:20 PM by DreamVir4fa.)
DNA What main type of Plague sounds the scariest?
Let's be honest. No matter what the plague would be, it would still suck.
And the idea of each and every one of them is scary.

But which one do you find the scariest?

For me it's probably the Neurax Worm.
I hate insects, larvas, arachnids, worms... Every little animal that has a creepy look,
crawls on the ground or walls, has freaky movement... Ugh... xD

So the idea of having a worm making it's nest in my brain, spreading it's neural branches around it,
until it's totally covered in them, is just horrifying. Not to mention I would have to worship it as a god...
And it looks disgusting... D':

(I made this thread just for fun. Or scares. Anyway if it's breaking any rules you can delete it.) Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What main type of Plague sounds the scariest?
I think I agree with the creepiest one being the Neurax Worm, however, the Bio-weapon seems scary in that no matter what, its going to evolve to kill you, and until then it just waits, slowly growing inside your blood. That sort of waiting after being diagnosed sounds very scary.
15-07-2014, 10:07 AM
(14-07-2014 09:18 PM)DreamVir Wrote:  Let's be honest. No matter what the plague would be, it would still suck.
And the idea of each and every one of them is scary.

But which one do you find the scariest?

For me it's probably the Neurax Worm.
I hate insects, larvas, arachnids, worms... Every little animal that has a creepy look,
crawls on the ground or walls, has freaky movement... Ugh... xD

So the idea of having a worm making it's nest in my brain, spreading it's neural branches around it,
until it's totally covered in them, is just horrifying. Not to mention I would have to worship it as a god...
And it looks disgusting... D':

(I made this thread just for fun. Or scares. Anyway if it's breaking any rules you can delete it.) Tongue

Great idea for a thread Smile

At least with Neurax - you would be happy whilst you died as you'd be oblivious to what was happening... That's the benefit of mind control!
15-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Fungus, with their ability to spread spores clear across the planet.