The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

What happened?
19-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Question What happened?
Hi all I want to ask what happened to the creator of good scenarios I read in the early access that in the next update 0.7.5 was going to get the creator with simian flu but can not use it: ( : ( : (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: What happened?
It's not a scenario, it's a disease type, like bacteria, necroa and stuff
21-07-2014, 02:43 AM
(20-07-2014 01:44 AM)1archerh Wrote:  It's not a scenario, it's a disease type, like bacteria, necroa and stuff
I know I speak the update came with the creator of custom scenarios and simian flu
22-07-2014, 11:16 AM
(19-07-2014 05:03 PM)santiman1 Wrote:  Hi all I want to ask what happened to the creator of good scenarios I read in the early access that in the next update 0.7.5 was going to get the creator with simian flu but can not use it: ( : ( : (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (

We wanted to get the Simian Flu out to coincide with the film launch, hence the scenario creator is now the next update. We are working hard on it!
23-07-2014, 11:47 PM
(22-07-2014 11:16 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 05:03 PM)santiman1 Wrote:  Hi all I want to ask what happened to the creator of good scenarios I read in the early access that in the next update 0.7.5 was going to get the creator with simian flu but can not use it: ( : ( : (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (

We wanted to get the Simian Flu out to coincide with the film launch, hence the scenario creator is now the next update. We are working hard on it!

ok Thanks