The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

North Korea
20-07-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2014 07:57 PM by PL_Socz803.)
Skull North Korea
Hello plague gamers and creators!

I want to touch a minor issue of North Korea. In the game this country is connected with South Korea, because it would be probably too small to click on and interact with it. Despite this fact, the two countries are very different and in the real world they both would react not same as the other one. Whereas South Korea is very developed and would probably get infected quickly, the situation would be different in North Korea. We all probably know that the country is VERY isolated from the world. There is no internet, neither any airports, shipyards and the borders are shut. Nearly noone can get in or out the country.

I personally don`t find this troublesome, but it could make the simulator more realistic. The street level view could show the border passage between both Koreas in different states (for example: Normal state, More soldiers on Northern border, People trying to overcome the border from South and complete chaos). The only way to infect the country would be by birds, bats or mosquitos.

I am not sure about this idea, but whats Your opinion?

Greetings from Poland :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2014, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2014 08:36 PM by Abetuc6e.)
RE: North Korea
Check Alaska, is bigger and is with Canada.

I know what you feel but understand it, is too small.

And this is just a game Smile
21-07-2014, 09:31 AM
I said it isn't troublesome for me, I just thought that in a world - scale disease it could be the hardest country to infect and the longest to resist Tongue I think that Canada and Alaska aren't so differed as South and North Korea. Also the aim of the "game" is to be as realistic as it is possible. I understand that central Europe or Africa are connected, not only because of the size, but also due to the cultural link and similar states.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for Your opinion. Big Grin
21-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Korea is the only country in the game with both rural and urban typing, so it is acknowledged in the game.
21-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh, I thought it was only urban Smile But doesn`t it make Korea easier to infect, with two factors, from which you need only one? Or is it that you need both? Because I thought it would be harder to infect not easier Tongue
07-08-2014, 01:15 PM
The accession of Alaska to Canada justified by "the contract of the hay-Herbert".
14-08-2014, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 05:20 AM by flsh045cb.)
So true Smile
Hello! writing this reply from S.K.
As a Korean, I think what you said was truly correct.
Almost every Koreans who playing Plague inc. wonder why dose N.K. and S.K. is a same country.
Dividing N.K. and S.K. will make game much realistic, it might be much harder to infect N.K. as Madagascar or Greenland.

Nice idea!
But living N.K. and S.K. as a one country will be better Big Grin
(and also for me, it's hard to click my country when I play, hehe)

여기 혹시 한국분 계시면 제가 쓴 덧글 중 잘못된 문장이 있다면 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다~!