The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
USA atomic strike
22-07-2014, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 07:32 PM by tau19182.)
RE: USA atomic strike
(22-07-2014 07:17 PM)PL_Socz Wrote:  You think I havn't been to this places? Ok I havn't been to Cuba, and I have done some further reaserch, so I know they aren't pro-USA :-) I have been to whole Europe expect Iceland. I went to Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Nigeria, India, China, Arabia, USA, Georgia, Canada and I have lived in England for 5 years, so I met many foreigners . I know that Iran doesn't like USA as wellbas the talib and terrorist organisations, but USA helps this region and bonds close relationships with Arabia, etc. The Americans didn't want an intervention in Afghanistan, and...? See that Maydan costed 100 lives of the Uprisers. In a global war it would be the generals and strategists to dictate the rules. Goverments wouldn't have time to deal with a percentage of stirred people. I have collected this info from many sources. My uncle has close relationships with many embassy and he knows the attitudes in many countries so I could easily compare the information Big Grin

Oh and I didn't mention that China is neutral and only interested in business. Putin is a genius, it doesn't change the fact that is cynical and egocentric. He can trust China, beacause he knows that the spinning wheel of their econmy is business, that is why they will stay neutral.

1) About China.A bit too big for business...Combat vehicles scemes exchange too.Strategic partnership is the term.
2)About the Maydan.100 lifes from 100 thousand.a small bit.
3)USA ''helps'' those regions in exchange for turning them into GMO-radio dump-oil rig colonies
Find all posts by this user
22-07-2014, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 10:06 PM by PL_Socz803.)
Chinese economy is 2 trillion and 17% is only with the USA (more then Russia). It is about to become the 1. economy. During a conflict, China wouldn't risk loosing 340 billions.

And what about the war in Syria? Small protests at the beggining ended up in destroying the country.

It is better then leaving them rotting - uncywilysed villages with no freedom of word and brutal propaganda.
22-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Okay, so how about We stop quarreling, and meet half way. It would be nice if the creators added an option to enable Russia nuke USA and China. It would start the same but the first country to infect should be Russia, and later evolve (hand to hand contact?). Well at least something associated with the USA. I haven't unlocked the Neurax worm yet, so I am not sure.

Greetings Wink
22-07-2014, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 10:51 PM by tau19182.)
(22-07-2014 08:37 PM)PL_Socz Wrote:  Chinese economy is 2 trillion and 17% is only with the USA (more then Russia). It is about to become the 1. economy. During a conflict, China wouldn't risk loosing 340 billions.

And what about the war in Syria? Small protests at the beggining ended up in destroying the country.

It is better then leaving them rotting - uncywilysed villages with no freedom of word and brutal propaganda.

1)Who sponsored the protests?USA.The ''Colour Revolutions'' in African countries were sponsored by the USA government...They just ruin the place,and then rebuild it,posing as heroes and taking the oil,the land,constructing new bases,dumps.
2)China.The sum of the contract with Russia is over 400 billion,not counting other China-Russian contracts and tech-tenders.
23-07-2014, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 07:19 PM by PL_Socz803.)
Sorry, but the only known "Colour Revolution" in Africa was the Lotus Revolution in Egypt. But if you mean the uprisings in North Africa from 2010 - 2012, people were tired with communism and dictatorship. USA may have helped a little, but from when is Tunisia or Egypt an American dump? People there are happy, and they couldn't risk becoming a "dump", because they are countries living on tourism. Do you think that Maydan was sponsored by USA? Do you think that the radicals were trained in Poland and Lithuania? It is ridiculous, we have enough things being spent on, then training them.

Okay the contract might be worth 400 billion, but is planned for several years, whereas in this time USA would exchange about 1,5 trillion.

Sorry but can we really cut the cr*p and cease arguing?
23-07-2014, 10:23 PM
(22-07-2014 10:41 PM)PL_Socz Wrote:  Okay, so how about We stop quarreling, and meet half way. It would be nice if the creators added an option to enable Russia nuke USA and China. It would start the same but the first country to infect should be Russia, and later evolve (hand to hand contact?). Well at least something associated with the USA. I haven't unlocked the Neurax worm yet, so I am not sure.

Greetings Wink

How about for example China - BIRDS 2 (the same) and for USA - EGGS 2 or 3? Btw. Neurax worm is the best disease along with Simian Flu so far Big Grin

Greetings form Poland Big Grin
24-07-2014, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 10:01 AM by PL_Socz803.)
Well, at least not all Smile I said also not to mention Cuba. And if it is so hard for You, okey:
Russia is the best country in the world. It is the strongest, the most powerful, has the most allies. It has the most nukes, tanks, guns, soldiers, newest technologies, flying laser tractors. It is the best country in the whole universe, it has the greatest, strongest, coolest, finest, bravest, handsomest, the most beautiful people in the world. Russia is the centre of the world, in the game it should have not only Crimea, but also Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Poland, even the UK. We should all be slaves of the grandiose Russian Nation. Poles should clean your boots and Americans clean your pavements. The majestic architecture should be thought in schools in Freetown, Dili, Tegucigalpa, Taparamaribo and Akra. You Masters are the inventors of light, energy, blue laser, kerosene lamp, mine detector, vodka, TV, rockets, even life and space. Nations unite to worship and love our only beloved Master, God and Saviour - RUSSIA!!

Russia today. Russia tomorrow. Russia forever!!!

Now stop. It isn't even about the game anymore...

" Despite "your" attitude towards Russians for me Poles brothers Slavs."

By "your" do You mean me in particular, or the whole nation? Because I am not a Russophobe. I like the Russian culture, architecture, literature. Even the people, maybe a bit more stubborn, but still our Slavic brothers and sisters. I had some friends from Russia in England Wink. Some Poles detest Russians due to our very turbulent past. Also people often equalize Russians with Your government and that is why They don't like Russians. I personally don't like Putin, but it definitely isn't a reason to dislike a whole nation.
And now I am just arguing for something that I think is right

Greetings Big Grin.
30-07-2014, 07:17 AM
(24-07-2014 09:35 AM)PL_Socz Wrote:  Well, at least not all Smile I said also not to mention Cuba. And if it is so hard for You, okey:
Russia is the best country in the world. It is the strongest, the most powerful, has the most allies. It has the most nukes, tanks, guns, soldiers, newest technologies, flying laser tractors. It is the best country in the whole universe, it has the greatest, strongest, coolest, finest, bravest, handsomest, the most beautiful people in the world. Russia is the centre of the world, in the game it should have not only Crimea, but also Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Poland, even the UK. We should all be slaves of the grandiose Russian Nation. Poles should clean your boots and Americans clean your pavements. The majestic architecture should be thought in schools in Freetown, Dili, Tegucigalpa, Taparamaribo and Akra. You Masters are the inventors of light, energy, blue laser, kerosene lamp, mine detector, vodka, TV, rockets, even life and space. Nations unite to worship and love our only beloved Master, God and Saviour - RUSSIA!!

Now stop. It isn't even about the game anymore...

" Despite "your" attitude towards Russians for me Poles brothers Slavs."

By "your" do You mean me in particular, or the whole nation? Because I am not a Russophobe. I like the Russian culture, architecture, literature. Even the people, maybe a bit more stubborn, but still our Slavic brothers and sisters. I had some friends from Russia in England Wink. Some Poles detest Russians due to our very turbulent past. Also people often equalize Russians with Your government and that is why They don't like Russians. I personally don't like Putin, but it definitely isn't a reason to dislike a whole nation.
And now I am just arguing for something that I think is right

Greetings Big Grin.

If you're judging base don both Amount of Troops and military altogether and technology, then USA is the best. USA as the most technological and Biggest army there is. When i say this i don't mean is has the most of both. I mean, Russia doesn't have the more advanced technology for the military. For example, were using invisibility technology, no one else has this kind of technology, yet.
30-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Here we go again... Just wait for Tau Big Grin
30-07-2014, 08:44 AM
(24-07-2014 09:35 AM)PL_Socz Wrote:  Russia is the best country in the world. It is the strongest, the most powerful, has the most allies. It has the most nukes, tanks, guns, soldiers, newest technologies, flying laser tractors. It is the best country in the whole universe, it has the greatest, strongest, coolest, finest, bravest, handsomest, the most beautiful people in the world. Russia is the centre of the world, in the game it should have not only Crimea, but also Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Poland, even the UK. We should all be slaves of the grandiose Russian Nation. Poles should clean your boots and Americans clean your pavements. The majestic architecture should be thought in schools in Freetown, Dili, Tegucigalpa, Taparamaribo and Akra. You Masters are the inventors of light, energy, blue laser, kerosene lamp, mine detector, vodka, TV, rockets, even life and space. Nations unite to worship and love our only beloved Master, God and Saviour - RUSSIA!!

Big Grin brolegion the nationalist, as Zakhaev from Modern warfare 4. I apologize for it on behalf of Russia. In our country now tons of the anti-west promotion from screens of TVs and by radio therefore weak a brain the population of our country starts blaming for everything the West flow every day and in every possible way to try to prick it. Will reach before soon that at us in that that roads at us badly stand and agents of west spoil them.
Thread Closed