The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague idea: Mummy Virus
30-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Plague Inc Plague idea: Mummy Virus
a Special Plague (a Artifact Excavation in the Pyramids Has Uncoverd a Virus Buried Since Biblical Times That Shuts down Brain and Mummifys You From the Inside)

(Like the Kind from The Best Platform Shooter Game I Play Metal Slug Big Grin)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Symptom: Infected Skin Begins to Turn grayish
Symptom: Infected Lose all Feeling in all Body Parts
Symptom: Infected to Wrap Fabric around their Face
Symptom: Infected Projectile Vomiting Dust
Symptom: Infected to Lose Brain Functions
Symptom: Infected to Die Slowley
Symptom: Infected Transform Into Mummys
Symptom: Infected Wrapping Others up with fabric
Symptom: Infected to Dig Holes
Symptom: Infected Build Stone Structures
Symptom: Infected Finally Die and Turn Into Sand
Symptom: Infected Sand Starts to Spread Infecting Others
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Transmission I Locusts (Locusts Begin to Spread Virus by Contact)
Transmission I Bats (Bats Begin to Pick up the Virus and Spread it)
Transmission I Birds (Birds Begin to Touch and Spread the Virus By Air)
Transmission I Rats/Mice (Rats/Mice Begin to Spread it By Fecies etc)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Transmission II Locusts (Locusts Begin to Spread the Virus By Air)
Transmission II Bats (Bats Begin to to Spread the Virus by Air and Contact)
Transmission II Birds (Birds Begin to Spread Virus By Air and Fecies)
Transmission II Rats/Mice Begin to Spread Virus By Contact and Corpse)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transmission III Locusts (Locusts Begin to Attack People in Huge Swarms and Spread Virus)
Transmission III Bats (Bats Begin to spread Virus By Fecies and Contact)
Transmission III Birds (Birds Begin to Spread Virus by Fecies and Contact and Corpse)
Transmission III Rats/Mice (Rats/Mice Beging to spread Virus by Sewage)
Global Message - (Insert Country Name Here) Has Started Chemical Bombing the Nation to Stop Locust Spread of the Virus
Global Message - (insert Country Name here) Has Started Mass Gasmask Development
Global Message - (Insert Country Name here) Has Started Anti Mummy Responce Team
Global Message - (insert Country Name Here) is Concerned about Strange Stone Structures Appearing
Global Message - (insert Country Name Here) Has Started Destroying Stone Structures
(I Can't think of any abilitys,Please Tell me any abilitys You think would be Nice)
(I Love Making Special Plague Ideas Big Grin)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Plague idea: Mummy Virus
it sounds like another zombie virus.

also mummification doesn't mean what your thinking it means.
Find all posts by this user
31-07-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Plague idea: Mummy Virus
(30-07-2014 10:47 PM)BI0Miner4 Wrote:  a Special Plague (a Artifact Excavation in the Pyramids Has Uncoverd a Virus Buried Since Biblical Times That Shuts down Brain and Mummifys You From the Inside)

(Like the Kind from The Best Platform Shooter Game I Play Metal Slug Big Grin)
Symptom: Infected Skin Begins to Turn grayish
Symptom: Infected Lose all Feeling in all Body Parts
Symptom: Infected to Wrap Fabric around their Face
Symptom: Infected Projectile Vomiting Dust
Symptom: Infected to Lose Brain Functions
Symptom: Infected to Die Slowley
Symptom: Infected Transform Into Mummys
Symptom: Infected Wrapping Others up with fabric
Symptom: Infected to Dig Holes
Symptom: Infected Build Stone Structures
Symptom: Infected Finally Die and Turn Into Sand
Symptom: Infected Sand Starts to Spread Infecting Others
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Transmission I Locusts (Locusts Begin to Spread Virus by Contact)
Transmission I Bats (Bats Begin to Pick up the Virus and Spread it)
Transmission I Birds (Birds Begin to Touch and Spread the Virus By Air)
Transmission I Rats/Mice (Rats/Mice Begin to Spread it By Fecies etc)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Transmission II Locusts (Locusts Begin to Spread the Virus By Air)
Transmission II Bats (Bats Begin to to Spread the Virus by Air and Contact)
Transmission II Birds (Birds Begin to Spread Virus By Air and Fecies)
Transmission II Rats/Mice Begin to Spread Virus By Contact and Corpse)
Transmission III Locusts (Locusts Begin to Attack People in Huge Swarms and Spread Virus)
Transmission III Bats (Bats Begin to spread Virus By Fecies and Contact)
Transmission III Birds (Birds Begin to Spread Virus by Fecies and Contact and Corpse)
Transmission III Rats/Mice (Rats/Mice Beging to spread Virus by Sewage)
Global Message - (Insert Country Name Here) Has Started Chemical Bombing the Nation to Stop Locust Spread of the Virus
Global Message - (insert Country Name here) Has Started Mass Gasmask Development
Global Message - (Insert Country Name here) Has Started Anti Mummy Responce Team
Global Message - (insert Country Name Here) is Concerned about Strange Stone Structures Appearing
Global Message - (insert Country Name Here) Has Started Destroying Stone Structures
(I Can't think of any abilitys,Please Tell me any abilitys You think would be Nice)
(I Love Making Special Plague Ideas Big Grin)

Really cool concept! This sounds a bit similar to the Frozen Virus scenario in that the 'mummification' is foreboded in some of the symptoms without being mentioned explicitly. The Locusts are a nice idea too Smile

For Abilities - maybe something related to 'rebirth' / victims having functions of their body restored that can reduce severity?