The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

How can I get a few achievments?
01-08-2014, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 02:46 AM by spikemana1e.)
How can I get a few achievments?
I can't get the Tasty combo. When ever I get the symptoms for it. It gets all other combos but that 1. Any help would be appreciated. Another is 3 star mega-brutal pirate plague.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: How can I get a few achievments?
You have to evolve cannibalism, autophagia, and polyphagia.

To see more symptom combos check here.

----------->http://icspicy.blogspot.com/2014/06/list-of-symptom-combos-and-respective.html
10-06-2015, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 08:19 PM by Scorpidc7.)
RE: How can I get a few achievments?
(01-08-2014 02:45 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  I can't get the Tasty combo. When ever I get the symptoms for it. It gets all other combos but that 1. Any help would be appreciated. Another is 3 star mega-brutal pirate plague.

I had the same problem but now I have unlocked all achievements. For Tasty achievement you have to evolve autophagia polyphagia and canibalism, this is what you already know but what you didnt know is that you dont have to make zombies if you want that bath time combo, if zombies appear this combo will no longer popup.

To pirate plague scenario, if you are playing plague inc mobile/tablet try this: start the scenario than save and exit than loar the game, now ship transmission will be at normal rate. This bug also workwith volcanic ash scenario.

I hope I helped you. Smile
[/quote]